Closed Thread
Page 71 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bertie - iam so sorry to hear you aren't having any luck in this cycle. Iam glad you are taking it well under the circumstances. Will you be changing your protocol ? How can you lose a follie if you on ovulation blockers ? I mean I know it can happen but gosh you think the meds would prevent it.

Kenta- hope your tww isnt crazy and as my dh says you are "pregnant until it pops out" and he likes them popping out at 9 months well done ! Hope your little embies grow to a blast but hopefully you won't need it just so soon! Stick this little one.

Octbaby and Panda - good luck with your 12 week scan soon crossing my fingers all is well (I just have a feeling it will be ). We need a flow of good news on this thread.

again a big thank you to each and everyone of you for your kind and reassuring words. Long wait til the heartbeat scan but in the meantime I have my sister, nieces and dd taking care of me see dh doesn't have to worry! He just reached his destination but flying out to another country tomorrow - I just don't know how he does it with me at the back of his head all the time. Really not sure when will i see him next. Sometimes I just want to go back to my house in Brissie and sleep in my room in my bed. But its on rent and beds stored in storage ! I am exhausted from the day and also having problems with my crinone today just doesn't slide up after my internal u/s it really hurts.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (25-09-2013),Kenta  (24-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (24-09-2013),Octoberbaby2010  (23-09-2013),Team panda  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bertie, sorry it wasn't good news today. I guess the fact the decision was made for you is a bit of a relief. Really hoping for good results from your next stim. My DS was born Sept 2010. It's actually his birthday today. We've had a great day celebrating and I am so grateful to have him.

Hang in there Ann! Sounds like you have some amazing family supporting you.

Kenta - hope those embryos are still growing and make perfect blasts.

Hi to everyone else

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (24-09-2013),Kenta  (24-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (24-09-2013),Team panda  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals

Ann - so sorry to hear the debacle that your FN visits have become. Perhaps you should request to see another nurse and say you don't expect to be belittled about your motives for wanting to get pregnant while in the middle of a traumatic experience. Seriously you shouldn't put up with that, and I'm sure the FS would be quite horrified to hear their patients were being treated this way. Most nurses are amazing but I must admit from personal experience in IVF it seems to be a bit hit and miss. Really happy with mine at my clinic though.

Anyhow - afm down with the flu - haven't been sick in 5 or 6 years so its quite crap. Patiently waiting for scan on Friday - trying to see it positively as I will either get closure and a plan or a huge surprise. Feel quite morning sick this morning which makes things very confusing.

Bertie - sorry to hear about ur cycle getting cancelled.

Hope everyone else is doing ok ... Thank you for all the kind words... X

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-09-2013),Team panda  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie I'm really sorry to hear about your cancellation. Did your FS mention what type of cycle you will do next? Thank you for the roll call.

Panda and October, I'm also scared about the nuchal scan and I've never been pregnant. Guess you only relax once it's all checked. Good luck.

Ann and Butterfly, good luck with your followups

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (24-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (24-09-2013),Team panda  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann17... I quizzed both the FS, and the FN who rang after him, about how it's possible to ovulate while injecting the Orgalutran. The FS was quite surprised that I had ovulated, and said it isn't meant to happen, but it can happen when "you've only got a small number of follicles and you're pushing hard with the meds".

Kenta... my FS indicated that he would be changing the protocol when he sees me next week, but didn't say what. Quite frankly, I think he should go back to what I was doing for cycle #5 since that had the best result, and I will be making that suggestion to him! I don't know how many other options there are that I haven't already tried.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie what kind of protocols have you done? My fs kept me on down reg for the last 4 as she thought I performed best in those. Hopefully you will geta good number of follies this time, its good when you don't have to wait too long before cycles.
    Butterfly I know it's hard but try to stay as relaxed as possible, if all is okay in there it can't be good for the little ones/one. It's just a waiting game for all of us now.
    Kenta how did your other embies go?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (24-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda - thanks, the waiting is so bleh...

Kenta best of luck Hun for your nt scan. I really understand your worry, I felt the same nervousness about it.
    Octoberbaby and Panda best of luck for your 12 wk scans too

you girls really give me hope that it can happen
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 24-09-2013 at 09:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just updated my date of BT

Over 40s Roll Call

Waiting

Cuddleready
    Luca
    KLM0511
    Fortitude
    TinyBaby4Me
    MrsMac123

Waiting to Cycle

Mrs Pontipine - #4 Sept/Oct
    Emski72 - #6? ICSI Sept
    SpringRain - #3 ICSI Sept/Oct
    MrsErinR - FET Oct
    Angelmama74 - FET ?
    ThreeGoes -
    Luca - DHEA Sep-Nov
    StillHope - Dr M - Oct/Nov
    MGCBertie - #7 Oct

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

MyHeart - #8 FET

TWW

Jojozeck - BT ?
    Fingerscrossd11 - IUI 16/9 - BT 2/10
    Kenta - #8 ICSI - EPU 20/9 - ET 22/9 - BT ?

UTD

Twocam - EDD 17/1/14 baby blue
    Micca - EDD ?
    MusicalGal - EDD 7/3/14
    Des1102 - EDD 10/3/14
    Octoberbaby2010 - #8 EDD 19/4/14
    TeamPanda - #8 EDD 23/4/14
    Sunny15 - EDD ?
    Butterfly39 - EDD 8/5/14
    Ann17 - EDD ? May 14

Proud Mummies

Threegoes - baby girl born ?
    MrsPontipine - baby son born 7/11
    Octoberbaby2010 - #2 ICSI baby son born ?
    Wannabb - twins born 2012[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello I am having trouble keeping up with who is who and what stage that are at but I am already on an emotional rollercoaster with you all. I popped in to ask for your feedback and have just caught up with everything in the last..day I think ...since last was here and it is really making my tummy flip flop. Hold on Ann, hold on Butterfly

My GP just called to give me my AMH results and I feel sad, I knew as soon as he spoke that he was not impressed! Apparently AMH=5.3 he tells me they look for a 14. What are the implications of this? Sometimes I read so much on the net I come up with no conclusion because some people say it fluctuates, some people say it doesnt matter, yadda yadda...if it didn't matter then why bother doing it...to me it sounds like my first kick in the guts

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmac I'm not an expert but the AMH doesn't predict success with IVF. I've read of women with low AMH getting pregnant. It may mean you may get less eggs with IVF stimulation. Age of our eggs is still the biggest problem.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (24-09-2013)