Closed Thread
Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Emski monash do pickup every day except Sunday.I'm fine, one injection a night is relatively easy as opposed to last time where i was on 3. I really bloated up all over last time with water retention, this time its just my tummy that is bloated. cant wait for the weekend where i can just sleep.I'll be going in either Friday or Saturday for pickup. I'm having my bloods and ultrasound Monday morning.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I hear you on the sleeping thing - I feel like I could spend two days in bed. Although my ultrasound and blood test is booked for 7.15am Saturday - I was looking forward to a sleep in, but no longer is an option.

Em x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski and Kenta.... thanks for thinking about me. Just going crazy during the 2WW. Yesterday and today, I should be at the stage where implantation is happening, but TMI, I keep checking my toilet paper, and there's not a drop of blood to be seen. I've had only one tiny, 1 second, cramp in my uterus 2 days ago and I really thought I should get more. I don't feel sick and I don't have that "metallic" taste in mouth that others have mentioned before. It doesn't make me hopeful, though DH is lovely and says I shouldn't think about it so much!! Easy said :-)) One week to go til BT.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski - good kuck for tomorrow. restless legs really is the pits...both my brother and I inherited it from my mother, who inherited it from my grandfather!!

StillHope - welcome.

MGC - hang in there hun.

TeamPanda - good luck for monday.

AFM
    Day 3 report...15 embies out of 17 still going strong. all range from 6 to 8 cells without any fragmentation. embryologist said they are travelling along very nicely. transfer is saturday. We are very happy but still trying to keep it in perspective, as anything camn happen between now and then!

I received the embryologists phone call when we were touring a township and we just happened to be in the pre-school at the time...surely an omen!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-07-2013),Team panda  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, wow this thread moves so fast…!
    Thank you all for the lovely welcome…
    MCG Bertie – the 2ww is killer…the checking, the concerns ofare the cramps too much or too little…it is torture…from my experience, my bestresult came when I thought there no hope of success and so I stopped worrying…
    Sunny15 – 15 out of 17 …! That is great news…!! Can I ask whatmade you choose South Africa above the other clinics? I am in the process of choosinga clinic…
    Emski72 – I was told that the itchiness is hormonal changes…
    Luca – a day 3 – 8 cell sounds great…!! I hated the crinonetoo…is that all you are on? I tried to take it just before I went to sleep…thishelped…
    Angelmama and otherladies on the 2ww – I have heard that light walking is very good forcirculation…
    Micca – what made you choose USA..?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (27-07-2013),Team panda  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg ladies. ...8 week scan and we still have a little beanie baby growing! !!! I was so sure it was all over. Had convinced myself of it cos haven't felt anything all week. But there it was, the little heart beating like the clappers at 182bpm and measuring more accurately today too. We were so relieved I cried. This 40 yo body is growing a baby! Dh was looking pretty pleased with himself too.

Sunny-amazing numbers! Looking very promising indeed! And preschool. .. Def an omen!

I really don't mind Crinone. Much prefer it to pessaries. After using sometimes up to 5 pessaries per day, it is a welcome relief to use something alot less messy. Sure there's s bit of buildup discharge every now and then, but is WAY less mess then pessaries.

Hang on there everybody xx

MusicalGal

MusicalGal

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

Leomum  (30-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (26-07-2013),Sunny15  (27-07-2013),Team panda  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MyHeart - Donor eggs (especially young eggs are more accessable overseas)...DP and I first heard about South Africa through a couple of ladies on this thread who have had success. Then I found a whole other thread dedicated to South Africa on Bubhub. We chose Cape Fertility Centre for their success rate with donor eggs (70%) and their cost...very much the best bang for OUR buck! It is very much a personal journey and one that needs exploration of many options/countries/clinics/donor agencies etc. Happy to answer any questions about our Cape Town experience, just PM me...or hop over to the SA thread under egg donations on fertility assistance, its an interesting read.

MusicalGal - Biggest congrats...another milestone down, you will get to enjoy your pregnancy soon. see you in a couple of days, we leave on monday to head home...its gone way too quickly.

AFM
    Transfer is tomorrow at 10.30/11am.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-07-2013),Team panda  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations Musicalgal, brilliant news on your scan.
    Good luck for transfer Sunny - let us know how you get on, those numbers are great!
    Bertie, I go silly in the two week wait - I can't keep off google and drive myself bonkers remember the majority of women don't have any symptoms at all this early.
    Panda I'm back in for scans and bloods again Monday a.m - our paths might cross. Just back from my scan this morning and there are 8 decent sized follicles and one borderline... looks like EPU will be Wed which is much quicker than I anticipated. Hopefully all will be ok, the last time I progressed quickly I had empty follicles at pick up and no eggs, so I'm feeling a bit nervous.
    Hi Springy, hope you're going ok, and Kenta you too. Mrs Ponti, what are you up to?
    So many on this thread now... and so much support
    Em x

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-07-2013),Sunny15  (27-07-2013),Team panda  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just regarding restless legs, family thing here too....but I have not had restless legs since I gave up gluten (also don't eat sugar or processed food) for other inflammatory issues. Use to drive me mad trying to get to sleep and fluctuated with hormonal changes. Worst is when it used to happen while travelling home in the car, we are 60kms from town, so it would start about half home after dinner out.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Des1102 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski - 8 follicles sounds great. I know it can get nerve wracking when it happens so fast. I hope they continue growing well for your and you have some great eggs in there. Yes so hard to stay off Google I know! Having empty follicles must have been hard for you. You have a new protocol so hopefully you won't go through this again. Sunny - day 3 report sounds excellent. Good luck for transfer today. Musicalgal - So glad to hear everything is progressing well for you. Must have been so good to hear that heartbeat. MGC - hope you 2WW is going along OK. Yes it is very hard not to read into symptoms or anything our bodies do during this time. AFM - I am 8dpo today. Feeling OK. I have gotten used to the Crinone and it's not that bad - just a hassle and messy.BT next Friday.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post: