Closed Thread
Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness, Ann :-( this is such a bad experience I can't even believe this is happen in the first world!!
    im so sorry that you have to go through all this on top of your pain and stress!
    i really hope it's just the normal little bleed what girls get when the egg implants and the uterus expands.
    all the best!! Big hugs

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

ann17  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ann, - I'm so sorry that you have to be going out of your mind right now , while these boobs are manning our hospitals. It just goes to show that they should be paying nurses more money so they can attract better candidates. But that's not going to help you right now.
    I hope you can get a scan first thing tomorrow morning, and that all will be well .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

ann17  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ann17 - Hun, do not lose hope....what you are experiencing may be a bleed and not miscarrying. It happened to me at 6 weeks...I was amazed and terrified at how much blood there was, but everything worked out. A lot of women experience bleeds and nothing ends up being wrong with bub. I know 4 women currently pregnant through IVF and all have experienced a bleed. Of course, this will be a worrying time until you get to have a scan, but one thing is for certain, don't take on the negativity and unprofessionalism of the nurse....you don't need that at this time. Save all your focus and energy for you and bub....once you know what is going on with bub and if everything is okay, then take her unprofessionalism further...even if it is reporting it to her supervisor. An already stressful situation was made worse by her actions...there are ways and means of getting a point across and yelling is NOT one of them, especially to someone that is already fragile...tell someone but not right now. Your first priority is you and bub.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, I hope you are ok. I am keeping you in my prayers. What an awful situation you were put through. I do hope you have someone there for support and that it is just spotting.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinybaby4me For This Useful Post:

ann17  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ann
    I used to be on this thread and still pop in from time to time. I had huge bleed with large clots at 6+2 and went to hospital as cramping too. Luckily I had scan there and found 2 heartbeats. 4 days later had another huge bleed with large clot. I already had scan booked for they day and they were still there. Every time I had scan after that I expected at least 1 to be no longer going but they are both currently asleep and 15 months old. My hcg was only 27000 at the 6+2 so maybe you have twins on board and bleeding is common. Call your fs today and see if they can do scan

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wannabb For This Useful Post:

ann17  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ann i hope you are ok this morning. I had bleeding all through my preg with my DD.
    Could you book in for urgent appoitment with FS for a scan? My FS looked after me for 13 weeks until i saw a gynae. I had weekly scans which was reassuring.
    Take care & all the very best

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Threegoes For This Useful Post:

ann17  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann it's horrible and stressful what you have had to go through. Again, some people don't understand how to show kindness and compassion. I hope you can get an USS today and wish you the best of luck.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

ann17  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats obs, not gynae..... it's CD7 so everything's coming out a bit higgledy piggeldy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann-I just read whats happened and I'm sorry you are going through this. It's such a pity that there are nurses out there who don't do their job properly! I hope everything will be ok and that the little ones are ok. Hopefully it's an early pregnancy bleed like those many women on here have had in the past. X

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

ann17  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies firstly I just wanted to say thank you very much for your kind words n support it honestly means a lot. ESP sharing your experiences gives some consolation. Had my scan today and they told me nothing (remember I am in Sydney not at my clinic QFG plus my fs is on leave) at the place where I had the u/s- half an hr of prodding and nothing they just said they will send the report to my fs office. But I did manage to find out there two sacs and they said its too early and can't see much ot see where the bleed is coming from. Cld see yolk only in one at this stage. Fs reception told me cld be subchronic. I will have another scan on Friday. Dh got of the plane at 6 pm yest from EU and he had booked a night for us at the Sofitel in the city as he is flying out again today. He was so happy just wanted to pamper me and got lots of Belgium chocs instead I tell him iam at the hospital. He wanted to xl his flight but i didn't let him as there's not much he can do. So he waited at the airport as i had my scanning done - a very hard wait for him.

That nurse who was yelling at me yest did that whole conversation with me as I slowly walked towards her and then I said to her I need to sit down and she got really mad with me! When she was recording how many preg I had and then I said two live children she looked at me and said so "why you going this ?" And i said doing what? She goes trying to get pregnant doing ivf (tapping her pen furiously on my file) I cldnt be bothered explaining if to her so I just said i want more children and she goes but you have two! So then I said to her they are from my first marriage and my husband and I don't have children to which she said " doesn't he have his own children ?!" And she then goes so whats wrong with you or him and I said nothing iam just a bit old and she goes yeah but what did the dr say whats wrong and iam like I told you my eggs are old. She also told me if my last hcg was 19000 then I shd see a heartbeat on the scan and I said to her no iam barely six weeks and she said no once you are 1000 hcg you can see a heartbeat ! All I can say is that this nurse needs to go and get some more Aust training!

Good part is no bleeding over night.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-09-2013)