Closed Thread
Page 68 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    big hugs for you butterfly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Butterfly.... really sorry to hear that. I've never had a BFP, but I can't imagine how extra dreadful to think everything is going good, and then it's not. Thinking of you xx

Kenta.... good luck with your ET. Such good fert rates, so hopefully you'll have some nice ones to chose from.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 21-09-2013 at 23:37.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly, I am so sorry you are having to go through this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly, I am so sorry to hear your news It happened to me in March this year too, hope you are spoiling yourself this weekend.

Bertie, hope you get good news on Monday - come on grow, grow!!

Ann, hope you don't have to deal with the mean receptionist anymore, and can get one of the nurses to give you your results.

Panda, great to hear you have seen little panda's heart beating

Sunny, glad to hear the scan is soon, hope you get some great pictures of little Sunny.

Kenta, hope your transfer went well and you get some great ones to freeze.

Hi Em, Twocam, Octoberbaby, Mrs P, MrsErinR, Tinybaby StillHope and everyone else. Hope you have had a great weekend.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

emski72  (22-09-2013),StillHope  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Butterfly – so sorry to read your post…

Kenta – I have always done day 2 transfers as I was at MelbIVF. I recently moved to another fs and she mentioned that they may have beenwasting my time transferring at day 2… but I also know a lady who transferredat day 2 twice (at melb ivf) and gotpregnant both times and has two healthy kids...

Ann – you need to take control of your cycle… some nursesand receptionists are just awful, they don’t understand how we feel… I got acall from my fs’s receptionist on Monday telling me up my thyroxine – I’m noton thyroxine…the next day she to disregard…the next day she said my fs wants totest me…?? Very confusing and troubling…. I called and made a complaint….

Panda – I also had very regular periods until doing IVF andthen I started spotting for a few days after my period was to stop…Congratulations on your progression…!!!

Sunny – great news – 10 weeks – fantastic..!!

AFM – started my natural FET… I have asked my FS to lookinto my progesterone issues but so response as yet… she said my nk cells is borderline – my last fs said it was high (I’m confused). My fs wants to test me forthyroid issues, apart from that I am not doing anything different so I am nothold much hope for this FET…

Thanks
    Reviews
    MyHeart-when do you have transfer?
    kenta-how did transfer go today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for good wishes. We transferred 2 4 cell embryo. One had uneven cells so not very good chance based on my reading so hoping we can have some luck. We are going to enjoy being pupo.

Other 4 are various 2-6cell so hopefully can find a blast in one of them so we can get a FET as my FS likes these cycles.

I'm on Crinone once daily and put myself on prednisolone just in case.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (22-09-2013),Team panda  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
    Thanks everyone for good wishes. We transferred 2 4 cell embryo. One had uneven cells so not very good chance based on my reading so hoping we can have some luck. We are going to enjoy being pupo.

Other 4 are various 2-6cell so hopefully can find a blast in one of them so we can get a FET as my FS likes these cycles.

I'm on Crinone once daily and put myself on prednisolone just in case.
    Good luck Kenta! Praying this is your lucky cycle

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly - iam so sorry, I have just read your news. It's terrible to go through this when this shd be a happy time.

I have some bad news, I started cramping and bleeding this afternoon have been at Westmead just got discharged, hospital was basically a waste of time, I have to find a place to scan me tomorrow the hospital won't do it unless I bleeding heavily !! So I have absolutely no answers and find a place that will perhaps scan me tomorrow as the nurse at the early pregnancy unit said the earliest they can scan me is in a week but if I start bleeding heavily come back to ER then only of the dr deems fit will they scan me my bleeding is pink and not heavy and not clotting but I have a feeling i miscarrying. It was a bad experience, ER sent me to the early preg unit when we went there there was no one there we waited for a while then my sister stuck her head on one of the rooms where two nurses when chatting and listening to music ( they knew we were I'm reception ), then as I come out of the toilet cramping, the nurse comes n says are in pain and I said yes cramping she says where's your preg in your stomach and I like what do you mean and she said is it an ectopic I said no I don't think so but I was hoping I can be scanned she them yells at me and says well then you could be having an ectopic and what if you burst a tube while iam talking to you and you might faint on me! I can't pain manage you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann.... oh, every bit of your experience today is dreadful. Do these people have no sympathy, when really they are in the job where they should have lots of sympathy? I hope things calm down overnight and your scan tomorrow shows everything is OK xx