Closed Thread
Page 67 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh, butterfly :-( I'm so sorry to hear that. I brings me back 2 years ago. The same thing happen to us. You go there and wait for the heartbeat to come and than there is a empty sack. What a disappointment and pain in the heart. I had pregnancy symptoms until about 10 weeks, but no development.
    i really hope it will still turn around and start growing!!!
    lots of and good luck for next weeks scan.
    you are still lucky that you fell pregnant and that you still have some waiting. Hope you can fix your immune issue, because than it really needs to work!
    thinking of you....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (21-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly, I'm so sorry to hear of your sad news. You have great AMH and to have 2 blasts is fantastic.

MCG I hope Monday brings you good news.

Sunny good luck with nuchal scan.

Octoberbaby thank you for giving us hope...it's wonderful to hear success can happen at day 2 or 3.

Team panda keep strong. Crinone is expensive but we have stockpiled a bit after 7 transfers.

Just heard, we had 8 eggs at pickup but only 7 mature and 6 have fertilised so that's good. Still for transfer of 2 tomorrow and will grow the rest to blast to freeze.

Hi and goodluck to everyone else.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (21-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (21-09-2013),Team panda  (21-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Butterfly, I'm so sorry to hear your news. I have fibroids too and I've had one major surgery for those nearly 10 years ago. I have new ones now though and the largest is about 9cm. My FS is not worried about them as they are not in the uterine cavity. He said plenty of women have successful pregnancies with fibroids and we'd only look to remove them if I was having miscarriages for no other reason that they could determine. I had a m/c back in May and it was a genetic thing. That is the most common cause and sadly nothing we can do about it.

Take care of yourself x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly-I'm sorry to hear your news. It's a horrible thing to go through. We we were diagnosed with a missed abortion at our second scan two years ago. There was a baby but no heartbeat. It's a really sad thing to go through. I had really bad ms at the time and the doctor told me it wasn't the baby giving me the symptoms of ms it was the placenta. See how it goes at your next scan but be hopeful in the knowledge that you have 2 frosties and, wow, you have a great amh for a 40 year old.
    Kenta -that is great news. Fingers crossed that there will be success for you!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (21-09-2013),Kenta  (21-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Interesting read from Melbourne IVF about day 2 vs day 5 transfer

http://mivf.com.au/ivf-success-rates...cyst-transfers

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly, - I'm so sorry about your scan results, The heart sinks to the bottom of the ocean when we find no heart beat. I will keep everything crossed for you for a miracle. And sending lots of your way.

Kenta, - Congrats on 6 fertilising. Best of luck for your transfer tomorrow, and I hope all of the 4 others make it to blast . I'll take a look at your link. Thanks.

AFM, - 5 days of light spotting, started on CD22. (TMI) It went from pink to brown, so I hope that wasn't a pittyful AF. I didn't ovulate when I expected to, and haven't kept track since. I just hope she shows in full force over the next few days. If not I'll have to ask for a BT to try and find out where I'm at.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another interesting link:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22675945

We used glue in past transfers but not doing it this time. Interesting to read recent study showing it doesn't work to support decision to not spend money on it (350dollars).
    RESULTS:

Embryo glue did not seem to improve pregnancy or implantation rates. In fact, in evaluating fresh embryo transfers there was a significantly higher live delivered pregnancy rate in the women not using Embryo glue (39.3%) vs those using the glue (14.3%).
    CONCLUSIONS:

Embryo glue does not improve pregnancy outcome in women failing in previous IVF cycles.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (21-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (21-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very sorry Butterfly for your news. I have never had that experience before but I can imagine how you feel after twice myself having gone for scans expecting to see babies and then finding nothing in the uterus and searching further to find them in my tubes. Hopefully the ladies with success stories will continue to help keep your eye on the prize.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly I'm sorry, that's a really really unfair situation

Kenta good luck with transfer and being PUPO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie - I'm due on April 19. I fell pg with my DS on IVF#2 but it has taken another 5 stims and 1 FET to get here again. We wereoriginally referred for mfi but the second time around it seems to be my amh (3.9), poor response and poor egg quality, as well as my newly diagnosed adenomyosis that have caused the most issues. After nearly giving up, we changed FS who put me on 6 months of zoladex to address the adenomyosis and that seemed to make the difference. I also used Menopur for the first time and responded better although our embryoswere all quite fragmented by Day 2 hence my Day 3 transfer. My DH and I always said we would go to pick up with 3 follicles. Both my FS recommend picking up with 3 or more, cancelling with 1 and either /or with 2. We always worried that the next cycle we'd get even less! It's a tough call, I guess see how things go on Monday.

Kenta - interesting read about 2v5 day transfers. I really hope your 2 day does it for you! You've got good numbers and fertilisation. Hope you have 2 fantastic ones for tomorrow. Like I said, I'm a fan and really believe the early transfer is better for some people.

Butterfly - hang in there.

Hi everyone else. Hooe you're having a good weekend.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (21-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (21-09-2013)