Closed Thread
Page 59 of 91 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ann17 View Post
    Thanks so much Micca I will do that. Still haven't heard from FS yet. Have a terrible headache, it's been there since yest ! I taking Provera x 3 but from what I have read on the Internet some had it increased to 8 or 10 a day in similar situation? Well I have gotta get ready for my niece's wedding now! DH is in the country yay but he has been sleeping off two planes at the hotel but will see him shortly! I just wish I can shake off this progesterone worry to enjoy the rise in beta at least. I actually do think I haven't been absorbing it well.
    my FS would put you on suppositories and provera tabs... he did 2 tabs (10mg) 4 x day... so you can happily increase those as well....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

ann17  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

I finally got my blood results today and a BFN , it was expected as I also got my period today. Well.... What can I say, it has been a roller coaster of a ride. It has also sparked lots of questions as to what we will do next? How many cycles are we prepared to do and how many can I take emotionally?
    This next month will be all about getting the extra weight I have put on, detox from the drugs and moving on.

Thank you for all the positive encouragement I have received from ALL of you, it has truly made things more bearable, really.

My greatest fear is TIME may run out, hope to cycle again before the end of the year sometime. I will keep you posted.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinybaby4me For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TinyBaby4Me... very sorry to hear that. But good that you've got a bit of a plan - I should get healthier too - this weekend especially was full of naughty treats!!

Ann17.... sorry I can't advise on the progesterone issue, as I've never got that far before. But I would trust what others say on here and go with that until you can speak to your FS.

AFM.... I had my day 6 BT on Friday and started Luveris and Orgalutran. I was expecting to go for another BT on Monday but the nurses phoned and said not to come until Wed for BT + scan, to give time for follies to grow stronger. I really think that means they're going slower than expected, so I'll unlikely be ready for EPU on Fri, and more likely to be following Monday. That's fine with me - there's nothing more I can do, out of my control now :-)) Just need to start to plan some major excuse to get out of a whole day event that I'm organising on the Sat that's likely to be ET day!!
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 15-09-2013 at 22:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tinybaby,
    im soooo sorry about your results. That's just not fair. All the questions you are rising are on our minds as well. And the biggest unstoppable situation is.... Is time really running out already??? That's the only time when I wish to be 10 years younger. But it is how it is and there are thankfully a lot of options for us to keep on going. I thought I would stop when I'm 40. Now 42, I got hope once again.
    Have a look at the book "is your body baby friendly" from Allan beer. Best book ever which gave me heaps of hope. There is also another threat "natural killer cells" which is very helpful I think.

take care, spoil yourself and hopefully you will be up for a new circle again.
    lots of

7. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

Tinybaby4me  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tinybaby, - I'm so sorry about your results today. I hate the day you get a bfn . I hope you feel better soon, and I hope you figure out what you're next step will be.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Tinybaby4me  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tinybaby -Im sorry about your BFN. This is not an easy journey.I think getting your body ready for your next cycle in every way should be your focus now. Remember many women do get pregnant in their 40s and it is possible. It just comes down to how much of this roller coaster your willing to ride.
    X

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-09-2013),Tinybaby4me  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still hope,
    Thank you for the book reference, I have already ordered it and look forward to reading it. If there is one thing I am constantly craving it is knowledge on this topic.

To you, I do love your signature name.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinybaby4me For This Useful Post:

StillHope  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh TinyBaby I'm sorry, it's just not fair All of those questions are so much more relevant at our age - we retrieved 6 eggs at EPU and only 1 was any good....so that was (theoretically) 6 months worth of ovulation and only 1 chance at pregnancy Thank goodness we didn't stick with TTC naturally. Good luck getting ready to cycle again. Are you thinking of ED or other options if that is not successful?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twocam,
    I think the next thing to do is have a long conversation with our FS as she was away on maternity leave herself while we had our ET so we didn't really deal with someone we knew, not that I had any issues. I had no history to go by anyway but I do wonder, is it always trial and error? Are there any other blood tests I should have had done? The fact that I previously had 2 natural full term pregnancies have anything to do with ICSI or maybe my eggs are too old? And so on...
    We have considered donor eggs but not just yet, perhaps a few more attempts at a fresh or frozen (if we get any) cycle with my eggs first.
    Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy and feeling lots of strong movements, loved that feeling.
    Team Panda, you are a remarkably resilient woman. I have read your wise words and have thought about your strength to go on in this journey, it inspires me to keep going, thank you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinybaby4me For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tinybaby,
    that book will help you to find some answers. I have one daughter myself (naturally) and now I found out that I have an autoimmune disorder, which is great (well, you know), so I can do something about it. My antithyroid antibody is apparently the main killer of my embryos. Dr. Matthias Gamal in Sydney should be able to help you. I'm not pregnant yet, but I have great hope now that it still can work.
    He does heaps of hormone tests and also checks your ovarian reserve. After you find that out you will know if you still can use your own eggs or not.
    I'm on a small dose of steroids now and in about 6 weeks we'll start IVF. I'll let you know if it works :-)
    good luck