Closed Thread
Page 58 of 91 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ann...woohoo on the beta... that is a great beta... I did not get mine tested until 18dpo I think and it was 1130 with twins... I too put in 2 eggs.. the clinics stats of success was 64% with one embryo and 73% with 2 embryos... because of the distance I flew I went for gold.. and put 2 in... both stuck..lol.
    So far I have been lucky - no morning sickness... but I did have backache which is settling... and of course feeling tired... loll...cant wait until your uss.

team panda/twocam hope you are going well...

butterfly.. good luck for your scan next week...

bertie.
    .. not long to go now with this cycle...lets hope that the golden egg is in this one...

stillhope/tinybaby.. lets hope you have some joy with your cycles..

MrsEmski.
    .always thinking of you

Hi to everyone I missed..

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

ann17  (12-09-2013),Butterfly39  (13-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (14-09-2013),StillHope  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, - Huge Congrats on your ...

I got a HCG of 560 at 14 days post transfer of three, 2 day frozen embies. The nurses kept saying twins, but it turned out to be one strong one. I guess it will be a bit of a long wait for your scan until you find out for sure.
    At the time I was relieved I was only carrying one. But today, I wish it had been twins.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

ann17  (12-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies.

Micca yep and I went for gold too!! It's really bizarre I may be coming back home to cycle but there's the added cost of air fares, acc, rental, food, etc for us, I guess the only saving grace is that we are home and know our way about. And it's always.good to go and check out our house in brissie which is on rent and check out storage! DHs parents live near Byron which is always a nice break for us after tx.

Tiny do you have your bt tomorrow ?? Sneaked in a hpt ?

Bertie how's those follies coming up ? What protocol are you on ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update: BT result today 13 days past tx, beta 1620 , prog 17.3 which sounds low to me, so I have sent fs email as he is in theatres. Nausea hit me big time today and weakness, so much so that my hands are trembling, which gets even worse if I don't eat on time !! Gosh I was so good uptil now and lots if cramping today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow ann ur beta !
    Going through very similar stuff here. Struggling. GP checked my sugar and it was quite low and said I wasn't eating enough. Thought I was overeating. It's so early.... But I'm exhausted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiny Good luck today for your blood test.
    X

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Tinybaby4me  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ann... great beta...woohoo... looking good. That progesterone is definately on the low side...if you are using crinone it often will be as it does not show up on the blood test... but if you are using progesterone suppositories you might have to double them... I know my FS liked the progesterone to be above 30.

butterfly.. eating small snacks is essential as low sugar really contributes to morning sickness... the weetbix up and gos are great, and the byvetta biscuits really help...

tiny... thinking positive thoughts for you today

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-09-2013),Tinybaby4me  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiny - thinking of you today, all the best love and !

micca - yes I am extremely worried about my progesterone level , iam actually using the bullets but will be swapping to crinone. But what I can't understand is that the bullets are 200mg and crinone is 90mg and I was told to take 3 per day either or but shdnt crinone be more though ? And iam also surprised that my fs hasn't said anything (I haven't spoken to him yet), I have sent him another email this morning, I misplaced his after hours no. I wld hate to have things go wrong only caused prog level was low after coming this far, ESP if its fixable. Maybe I will swap to 5 crinones daily.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (14-09-2013),Tinybaby4me  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ann17 View Post
    Tiny - thinking of you today, all the best love and !

micca - yes I am extremely worried about my progesterone level , iam actually using the bullets but will be swapping to crinone. But what I can't understand is that the bullets are 200mg and crinone is 90mg and I was told to take 3 per day either or but shdnt crinone be more though ? And iam also surprised that my fs hasn't said anything (I haven't spoken to him yet), I have sent him another email this morning, I misplaced his after hours no. I wld hate to have things go wrong only caused prog level was low after coming this far, ESP if its fixable. Maybe I will swap to 5 crinones daily.
    the progesterone is short acting...hence you need more... the crinone is a slow release and usually you have 2 a day... it will do you no harm to increase your progesterone to 6 a day... put 2 in together 3 x day... some women dont absorb it as well.... also remember you can go the bottom route if your fanny is getting irritated... other option is a crinone morning and night and progesterone x 2 during the day... too much progesterone will never do you any harm... (apart from a bit of constipation.
    I hope this helps... your FS should tell you to increase your suppositories

15. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Micca I will do that. Still haven't heard from FS yet. Have a terrible headache, it's been there since yest ! I taking Provera x 3 but from what I have read on the Internet some had it increased to 8 or 10 a day in similar situation? Well I have gotta get ready for my niece's wedding now! DH is in the country yay but he has been sleeping off two planes at the hotel but will see him shortly! I just wish I can shake off this progesterone worry to enjoy the rise in beta at least. I actually do think I haven't been absorbing it well.