Closed Thread
Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations Ann great news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bertie- agree, definitly start straight away. Thats what I would do. Plus I hate the waiting inbetween the cycles.
    Ann-how exciting and lovely for you. Nice that your sister and niece are going through it with you.
    To everyone else who is about to cycle, good luck. This over 40s thread is amazing and really has helped me during this journey.
    I saw heart beat again this morning at my fs clinic. I am getting sick of myself and the amount of stress Im putting myself through every time I have a test. DH had a talk to me about it this morning. So new start. Going to relax, going to take out my zita west meditation and get centred. Maybe go online and find a new meditation track to listen to. Anyone have any reccomendations?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Rick Collingwood is pretty good Panda, he has all sorts of meditation/hypnosis cds to help with positive thinking/stress management/ anxiety/fears etc.
    http://www.mindmotivations.com/shop/...ck-collingwood

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Emski. I'll check him out now.
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    TeamPanda, some advice from the queen of anxiety(me). If you can get some dru yoga in your routine it is amazing. I cannot recommend anyone to you as I am in Canberra but I am sure you can find someone well recommended, I have a girlfriend who is an instructor who always finishes with a 10 minute cool down and relaxation, everything is at your own pace and have definitely felt the difference when I don't do it. Really missing it during the 2ww.

Best of luck and how exciting hearing that heartbeat again, I don't think you can ever get tired of hearing it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Sorry I have been missing in action lately…a friend of minewent off the pill two months ago and is pregnant naturally – she is 40… I amhappy for her but a little annoyed that I have been struggling for 4 years now…
    JOJOZECK - The partner thing is hard, somemen are not strong emotionally…it takes them time especially after a few cycles…My DH has two kids from his previous marriage and so he is not all that worriedif he never has any more kids… I am still trying for my first…
    SPRINGRAIN - In my Elonva cycle I had the mosteggs but they developed quickly and the transfer was earlier and not one fertilized.I usually don’t get many eggs but usually 80% fertilise… Regarding exercisingafter the transfer, I think I may do this next time as with my longest pregnancyI walked the next day, the others I rested for 3-4 days…I think anything thatdoesn’t raise your temperature too much is good and maybe not heavy lifting…
    MRS P - It’s great to now that you had your baby at 43…thankyou for mentioning that it gives me hope… I know how you feel when you think itis enough…
    TEAM PANDA - congratulations on your scan..!!
    THREEGOES - so sorry to hear about your cycle…my previous doc said it is like a movie theater – each collection takes one row…somerows have more that others…
    MUSICALGAL - congratulations…!! How lovely tobe 14 weeks…!
    LUCA - does estrogen levels have aneffect on implantation?
    ANN17 - fantastic news..!!
    EMSKI - when is your next appointment withLynn..?
    SUNNY - how are you going?
    AFM – I had a biopsy today and a progesterone blood test…gettingready for my last FET starting next week, then moving onto donor eggs… my docstill wants me to do another stim cycle but I am over it… Does anyone think Iam rushing…?
    I am concerning about my NK cells the level is 30 – my FS saidthat is high but 10mg of prednisolne is enough…she doesn’t believe inintralipids… I am worried that she is not looking at everything…
    I asked to be tested for my estrogen levels as myprogesterone has always been low… Has anyone done anything for low progesteroneprior to an FET…? My FS wants me to do a natural cycle – I think I need all thehelp I can get?
    Has anyone used Vitex…? I heard it helps…

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry for all the spelling mistakes...!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

ann17  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann17, our first transfer will be in October. We're trying to give my uterus a big break after the last stim so it's in tip top receptive shape! I have a countdown timer on my phone and my current estimate for time to FET is 35 days,11 hours, 38 minutes, 34 seconds!!! Hehe.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

ann17  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all... yes, I've seen my FS this afternoon and am starting jabbing Gonal-F tonight!! Then Orgalutran and Leveris from Day 6. He said that my LH levels dropped a little in the last cycle, so wants the FSH (Gonal F) and Luveris separate so he can adjust it accordingly during the next two weeks, rather than using Menopur, which apparently has the FSH and LH together in the one dose.

No, my FS would not allow my sister and I to do a "double cycle", just saying it was critical to keep them separate. What he would do is let me cycle, and straight after a BFN let her cycle, eliminating waiting a month or more to recover. In any case, we'll start the ball rolling as it will take at least two months to do all the consults with her, blood tests etc and counselling.

The FS wouldn't come to the party to quicken up the process of having to wait 3-4 months for donor sperm, so we will just put our name on the list again if this cycle doesn't work, but I've already set up appointments with Fertility First (no waiting list) so will discuss options there too.

The other interesting thing that came out of this afternoon's consult was about having more testing - I've asked before about implantation issues and he's always said no. Today he said yes to everything, particularly ANA (anti-nuclear antibodies), as he said once you've had 3 failed transfers then it's worth doing other tests. I know it's to do with money, but I'm a tad annoyed that they have to wait for 3 failed transfers before agreeing to these tests. If I'd known more about these things before, I think I would have jumped up and down and insisted well before now!!

Almost time for first jab

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

ann17  (09-09-2013),StillHope  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, heaps of good vibes luck for your cycle Have everything crossed for you

Back later to do proper personals

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-09-2013)