Closed Thread
Page 53 of 91 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, congratulations !!

Hi to the expecting mummies: Sunny, Micca, Twocam, Musical Butterfly and TeamPanda

An extra special shout out to my possible cycle buddies over the next couple of months or so: Em, Bertie, MrsErinR and Kenta, hope you girls have had a great weekend.

Tinybaby, some sticky vibes for you and others in the TWW

Hello to anyone else I've missed.

Thanks for the encouraging words Micca, but the zen feeling I had from yoga this morning has vanished and I feel like this (actually I think I've felt like that for a few days now)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

ann17  (08-09-2013),Butterfly39  (08-09-2013),emski72  (08-09-2013),Kenta  (10-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (08-09-2013),Tinybaby4me  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, - A tentative CONGRATULATION! for your BFP. I look forward to hearing that every new POAS test get darker and darker until your Beta test.

Hi everyone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

ann17  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi SpringRain and others .... well, AF decided to show up today, which is great timing... not. I had planned on doing my next cycle on next AF, but now my booked 4 weeks holidays will be over by then. Being 7 days late I'm in such a quandry - do I push my FS to start me on a cycle tomorrow (yes, immediately!!) as that will fit in best with the start of my booked holidays (but stuff other events up that I will have to cancel out of) or wait until next AF and then probably go over my holidays and then have to think of a "sick" excuse for work. After deliberating all day, I'm going to go with the "start now" option, so long as my FS on Monday afternoon gives me the OK. Let you know tomorrow night. Wasn't expecting to be jabbing so soon again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, for this cycle. Will your sister also be cycling with you?

MrsP, just read your posts over at EB, and saw you'll be cycling soon, another special shout out to you too

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

emski72  (08-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (09-09-2013),MrsPontipine  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Springy, - I swear it is so difficult to keep up with the different threads, and forums. Especially if you don't check in for a few days. to you too. I hope your CGH cuts through all the crap, and gives you your BFP much sooner.

Bertie, - Best of luck for your cycle. I hope the timing is perfect.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

emski72  (08-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (09-09-2013),SpringRain  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC I would have gone with the 'jab holiday' option too ... Will keep ur mind off things! Hope u have a lovely time and bring back an extra special souvenir ... Happy trails !

Mrs P - also wishing u the v best of luck with WDA

Spring rain - hopefully youris short lived and you can find your 'inner lotus' again tomorrow

Best of luck everyone

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iam not sure how it works out - so for eg. 8dp works out to be how many dpo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann...

Ovulation = EPU, therefore 8dp5dt = 13dpo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann - congratulations on your BFP. What wonderful news after everything you have been through. Wow so many BFP's on here lately girls. Very inspiring. Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Micca- good to see you! So how are the twins? Are you eating for 3?!

erin- when are you doing your FET tx?

Tiny- I know what you mean I felt so sick to my stomach when I was doing my hpt totally convinced myself for one line ( after all that's what I have been seeing for the last 5 yrs). I guess there's something more than prog now hopefully! There's not much difference from other cycles except this one 5dp-7dp I had heavy feeling in my uterus n a dull ache, the cramps are stepping up now mild but almost constantly there. Oh n yest I started having shooting/ pulling in my lady bits mmmmm....... Nipples tend to perk up and quite tender. I am really crossing my fingers for you hun. We all know how badly n madly we need this!!

Bertie- so what's the plan your Fs worked out for you? He didn't agree to your sister cycling at the same time did he due to legalities ?

Butterfly- I had an acid burn last night wanted to drink milk but was too lazy n a bit cold to get out of bed ! I just cldnt sleep, checking the time 3am n before you knew it it was dawn! I wanted to take couple of panadols to relax my muscles to put me to sleep but I thought maybe I shdnt unless I really need it. Iam a big drug (legal!) addict in terms of painkillers I walk around with my kit of codeine even if I don't take it I just need to know its in my handbag, car, bedside draw, medicine cabinet, toilet bag n dh bag just in case !!! I have migraine so that's my excuse !

to all.

afm - did another test this morning thank god the lines still there it's darker almost the same colour as the control line. Pls let this be a sticky one! My niece was so excited when I told her at a restaurant over lunch (as her n her sister were getting over the hens night!) guess what? She yelled out in glee omg you are pregnant! And clapped n everyone looked at our table- that sorted out their hang over!! Leaving me a bit embarrassed!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Tinybaby4me  (09-09-2013)