Closed Thread
Page 52 of 91 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haaaa........I was waiting for someone to ask !!! And then I realised its way too early in the morning for us to be on bubhub ! Well....ssssshhhhh......as its only 8dp this morning, I have been preparing myself as to how iam going to break it to dh so I thought I would start by preparing myself over the next few days by staring at the stark single line this morning (and then of course telling myself its way too early!). But 2 lines popped instead!!!! Not as dark the control but definitely a full line. And then I had to ring up all of dh different lines to call him overseas n iam thinking where are they when you need them !!!

I have been dying to write days past along double pink lines on a hpt for the last 5 years , well I had my chance today except that my heads not working and I ended up writing 8pd then tried to correct it made a big mess with the black
    texta then ended up colouring it into a square !!!

bt is on thur........wonder if i can sneak in one on tue as well. I used first response, god I hope it's not faulty !!!

Tiny- I hope all that cramping, pulling and sore nipples spells something good for us!!! I wasn't really having much happening at all but from 5dp started having cramps n on 6dp it continued stronger and had few sharp pulls from the lower part past the belly button n upper thigh ache, but everything was quiet yest except slightly tender itchy nipples. Felt some heaviness around the uterus area dull ache behind belly button too. But all this can be attributed to progesterone too!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-09-2013),Kenta  (10-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (08-09-2013),MrsPontipine  (08-09-2013),Tinybaby4me  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You girls put a smile on my face!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (08-09-2013),Tinybaby4me  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm soooo happy for you!!! :-) hope the line is getting bigger and stronger :-)
    hip hip hurrayyyyy:-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

ann17  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is fantastic Ann! Yes I had a few sharp pains in my legs and thigh area too in the second week. And yesterday when you said you had itchy nipples and pulls in the breast I thought to myself ' she is pregnant'. Really that was the only thing that was very different to my negative cycles.
    Tinybaby thinking of you too.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

ann17  (08-09-2013),Tinybaby4me  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys we' ll just wait for the BT so rain check on the hoorays! Does anyone what's the minimum beta they look for? Maybe I shd do another test just to make sure!

Tiny- for us!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-09-2013),Team panda  (08-09-2013),Tinybaby4me  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sister n I are babysitting my angel niece s 3yr old bub as she went out to paint the town red with her sister and friends for her sisters hens night! They all slept in the city at a hotel. So my sister and I stared at each other this morning as to who was going to clean the soiled diaper! She said to me I need the practice n I said but your his granny!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi gals... even though I have not been responding know that I am reading everyday and clucking over you all like a mother hen...

Ann.. congrats on your bfp.... that is wonderful... the beta can vary at 14dpo..basically anything over 20 is great and the proof is the rising beta that things are going well. once the beta gets above 5000 it slows and does not double every day... you can look at betas at the betabase.info although it seems down at the moment... my beta wit DD at 17dpo was only 86... so it can be low and still a perfect pregnancy. welcome to the longest 2ww...

fortitude... sorry to hear about your miscarriage...it certainly sounds like you have an immune implantation problem. . have you considered an intralipid infusion? or a higher dose of predisone..some FS's are using upto 50mg

team panda, butterfly, musicalgal congrats on your pregnancies... welcome to the next 20yrs of worry..

twocam... glad you are going fab.. go the anatomy scan... our due dates are very close.

luca.. yay for going the full hog. I used dhea for the 2yrs I was trying... the only warnings I can give you... at high doses (75mg) I found my hair started to fall out. and it affected my progesterone... so that my baseline bloods always seemed to have a progesterone of around 5-7... which settled when I reduced the dose of dhea or stopped it...but it was the cause for me for about 3 cancelled cycles.

tinybaby... good luck for you upcoming blood test.

to all you cycling... goodluck.. Im cheering you on

to all those gals cycling hang in there... I know it can be quite depressing when we have a run of bfps and you end up still cycling... but this game is about perseverence... you will have a baby..it just depends how long you can stick it out and whether you use your own eggs or donor eggs but you will get there so dont give up... it took me 8cycles to get the twins.. and only 1 cycle with donor eggs...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

ann17  (08-09-2013),Butterfly39  (08-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (08-09-2013),Team panda  (08-09-2013),Tinybaby4me  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ann17, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations :-)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

ann17  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiny baby

ann - wow! Yes it's true I was on BH at 4am, the lasagna was calling my name in the refrigerator. Warmest congratulations though! How wonderful to see those double lines ... i think a hooray or two wont hurt ...

>>>>>Hooray!!! <<<<<

Micca and musical girl thanks for your positive words - keeps things in perspective... much appreciated.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (08-09-2013),Tinybaby4me  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann so can I say congrats now? Has the progesterone drugs and effects gone by now? Sorry if my questions seem naive and dumb.
    I have been really tempted to test (7dp 3dt) but scared of false positive.
    Happy diaper changing!

Thanks everyone for all your lovely good wishes. This is what is getting me through the 2ww other than driving my DP bananas

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinybaby4me For This Useful Post:

ann17  (08-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (08-09-2013)