Closed Thread
Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Kenta - sorry to hear of death in your family & best of luck with your 8th cycle. Threegoes - great you have a thorough plan going forward. Must make you feel so much better. MrsErin - Good news that you are doing a FET in Oct. So much easier than a fresh stim. MGCBertie - good luck with your FS appt on Monday. Sorry you don't have your DH with you to hold your hand. Hope it goes well. MusicalGirl - Great to hear your pregnancy is going well. AFM well my cycle has been cancelled today as my estrogen levels went down. I had a BT yesterday which showed 3 decent follies but levels going down & had to go back today which confirmed it. I asked the nurse if we could try naturally and she said don't risk it as I had 3 follies & they could be floating around - hmmm don't understand that if my estrogen went down?? My FS has advised we can just start another cycle when AF comes & not use Menopur this time but I've decided to go on DHEA for 3 months. We discussed it last time & I just think it is worth a try to help egg quality. Hope everyone is well & enjoying the glorious weather in Sydney. Don't forget to vote!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Team panda-I was the same. MC at 9wks last yr. Things were measuring small at 6wks and no hb so they made me wait 2 more weeks and then I mc naturally at 9 weeks which was horrendous. So this time around I've been expecting the worst at every scan and appointment. But , well I never, it's not til 10 weeks that I saw little beanie bubba leaping around in there that I actually started to think this could actually happen for us!

Luca-Sorry to hear about ur cancelled cycle. It's gutting. .. you go thru all that, and for what? ! It sucks big time. Happened to me twice. But if we ivfers are good at anything its getting ourselves strong and all set for the next round xx

MGC-I still can't quite believe it, after 2yrs of ivf we decided to give it one last shot, travelled from Cairns to Brisbane to see wazza, got 4 eggs and only 1 made it to blastie. But blow me down, even with wazza giving us an 11% chance of success, that one blastie stuck! You just never know xx

MusicalGal
    Last edited by MusicalGal; 07-09-2013 at 15:23.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (07-09-2013),Team panda  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Musicalgirl so nice to see you pop on! I had been wondering how you were moving along!

Kenta so sorry to hear that there has been death in the family and hope you are ok. Back on the band wagon! Good luck!

afm well I had my tx last sat, so I guess that makes me 7dp today. Had some cramping start 5dp and yest more cramping, some sharp pulls side of the tummy, slight sore n itchy nipples but things seem pretty quiet today. So not feeling very confident. In fact I keep looking out for the queasy feeling n pronounced smell but alas nothing. BT Thursday, just don't know how will handle it if its bfn, not so worried about myself but for DH, we have just gone out on the limb for this and I just don't think he will be able to stomach yet another bfn. Bought hpts but still sealed in the box, just can't face a single pink line!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (07-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (07-09-2013),Team panda  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ann, I know the feeling, some cramping and pulling but not much else. Trying really hard to not be obsessive about it!
    My BT is on Saturday. Best of luck for you on Thursday

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tinybaby4me For This Useful Post:

ann17  (08-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (07-09-2013),Team panda  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't worry ann, I wasn't obviously queasy, i have no morning sickness even now, and DH still has a better sense of smell... I really can't smell much at all.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!!!!! Guess what ladies??? Anyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have a B F P ????

Thanks
    Reviews
    ? What, Ann ? Don't keep us in suspense lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann whats going on?! Have you tested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    MusicalGal - great to see you back & will such good news For me the worry didn't really abate until about 14 weeks & then one I miraculously woke up happy. Hope you are able to enjoy the latter stages of pregnancy