Closed Thread
Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    great results Sunny! Glad to hear everything went so well.

Good luck in the tww Springy x

Bertie, yep its the tough old core thats good for implantation congrats on being PUPO.

I have started stimming all seems to be going well So far... lots of twinges and thankfully no migraines yet but my restless legs are worse at night normally a magnesium tablet before bed keeps them at bay, but not at the moment, I think its the extra hormones.
    Currently on 300 gonal f, 150 menopur, predisolone, doryx antibiotic, syneral, dhea and melatonin daily.

Team panda how are you going?

Em x

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-07-2013),Sunny15  (23-07-2013),Team panda  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello my fellow forties!
    I start gonal tonight, even though first cycle
    FS is wanting me to be on 600 dose
    Could it be cause I'm a bigger girl?
    DP was on 600 last cycle
    I'm going to ring nurses this arvo to double check why so high
    Thoughts peeps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski – great news that you have started stimming. Lots of twinges is good! I’m interested in your protocol. I hope this is it for you.

MGC Bertie – Hope your 2WW is going along OK. Good luck for your BT on 2 Aug.

Sunny – 18 eggs from donor – great! I hope that you have a great fertilisation rate and have heaps to work with.

Welcome Tinybaby & Myheart. Hope your stays are short. Myheart we have thought about donor eggs too. Just not ready to go there yet (not sure if we ever will be) but it is inspring to read of the ladies that have taken this path.

Springrain – sounds like your 2WW is nice & relaxing. I hope I can be the same.

Fingerscrossed – good luck with your cycle. 600 sounds like a lot but I don’t know a lot about dosages and the reasons. Would be curious to know. Hope this is it for you!

Hi to everyone else.

AFM – We transferred a 3 day 8 cell embryo yesterday so I am officially PUPO. Started Crinone on Sunday. Geez this stuff is giving me headaches. Don’t like it one bit.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-07-2013),Sunny15  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 week scan yesterday revealed a little 8mm bean with lovely little heart beat, perfect. DP was all teary and SO excited, dancing and singing his way to the car

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Des1102 For This Useful Post:

Luca  (23-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (23-07-2013),Team panda  (23-07-2013),Twocam  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski... that's interesting that you're using both Gonal F and Menopur. I'm sure your FS has some reason why he/she has chosen a mixture - he must like them both. But I guess most importantly it's important to be doing something different, in order to get that BFP.

Luca... congrats on being PUPO. It seems like there's a few of us who had transfers in the last day or two. When's your preg BT?

Des1102... I'm all excited for you too!! I just can't imagine being pregnant. Was this your first cycle?

AFM.... the scientist rang this morning to say that none of the other embies were good enough to freeze :-(( I would have love to have had one, but never mind, at least we got to transfer stage this time. Interestingly after day 3, the 6 cell embie never progressed, while the 5 cell one caught up and did became a morula. Apparently the other 8 cell also progressed a bit, but wasn't looking good. But it's good to know that I can get embryos to grow past day 3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes this was our first cycle, our FS advised us to skip everything and go straight to IVF. We put it all in his capable hands, took his advice and we had success. Long down OCP cycle with IVF and ICSI.

i have had two previous natural pregnancies 21 and 15 years and I am still naturally ovulating and cycling luckily. My current partner is low count and low motility hence the ICSI. So compared to many it was a very easy trip for us so far.

i haven't required any pregnancy support with meds so I am very lucky there. Hoping to go again ASAP after we have this little one safe in our arms, I don't want one little one without a sibling to fight with

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Des1102 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-07-2013),Twocam  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Des on the scan. Thats lovely news.
    To all the people who are pupo lets prove all those naysayers wrong about over 40 pregnancies. We can do it!
    Fingercrossed 600 is alot, it may depend on your amh. I think if it is on the low side your fs may be giving you higher dose to push those follicles harder.
    Sonny 18 eggs is amazing. It all sounds very positive.
    Hi emski, im okay though tired. She has put you on the lot there, hasnt she. Is the doryx for ureaplasma? Ive been on it twice, once ages ago I was on doryx and something else(cant remembe the name) and it made me feel so sick.I also get the sore legs and then later on the bad night sleeps will begin. Oh the Joy of ivf.
    Bertie I usually do the pineapple thing, just chew and swallow the centre bit. Or else put it in a smoothie.
    Wow Net what an adventure you are on, was it hard to organise?
    I had a skype consultation with another fs the other day from genea, just to see if they would do anything differently, anyway she said that she no longer prescribes clexane and aspirin, as a recent study came out stating that it could hinder a pregnancy.Im always on clexane, apart from my first 2 cycles.So much conflicting advice.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-07-2013),Sunny15  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie congratulations on the transfer. I know how disappointing it is to never get any frosties. I didnt get any until cycle number 5, which was some sort of crazy growth cycle for me. Could have been the melatonin or whatever was remaining of the dhea I had taken 2 months prior. Who knows. Havent had any frosties since.
    Des - interestingly, the fs I skyped the other day did say that having a pregnancy in your 40s is a totally different proposition if you aready have had children. Meaning its harder for one who hasnt had children before.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fert report just in...17 out of 18 fertilised!!!

Next progress report is on Thursday (day 3). Intralipid infusion tomorrow at 2pm.

Congrats to the PUPO ladies. Im cheering for you.

Emski - I too suffer from restless legs...it was the worst part of my plane trip here. It could be the prednisonlone making your worse at night. I was told to take my 20mg of prednisolone earlier in the day, so I try to take my last tablet before 2pm. It is working well so far.

Thinking of you all.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (25-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (23-07-2013),Team panda  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh this thread moves fast!!! I'm sorry to those I might miss

Bertie, Springrain & Luca - congrats on being PUPO and to you all.

Sunny for Thursday.

Des they sound like wonderful early scan results

Emski, Fingers and everyone else cycling now....

AFM I am now 14w4d and finally starting to get happy - which wasn't really possible until we got past the milestone date of our last loss. But since passing that date & getting good NT scan results there's no stopping me

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

emski72  (23-07-2013),Fingerscrossd11  (24-07-2013),Leomum  (30-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (23-07-2013),Sunny15  (24-07-2013),Team panda  (23-07-2013)