I had two eggs retrieved. They are going to remove some of the cells around them this afternoon and if they are mature they will do ICSI even though there are no issues with the sperm. They just want to give best possible chance of fertilizing. If they do fertilize, then transfer likely at day 3 as no point in waiting til day 5 with only 2 eggs. So unless I hear today then tomorrow I begin daily calls to the clinic. Over another hurdle and onto the next.