Closed Thread
Page 39 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tiny- Panda has said well. I usually average around 6/7 matured eggs n 5/6 fert, I only ever made one 5 day tx n on that day only had 1 surviving one, 3 succumbed on day 4 n the fourth one succumbed on day 5, which was really upsetting as I really thought I would have 2 for tx. Other cycles was always day 3 x 2 et n nothing left to freeze accept once n I still do have that in the freezer, 5 cycles and only 1 ever frostie. When is your epu? You do have 7 follies m they'd good - unfortunately the first cycle is a bit of an experiment where your fs sees how you respond n to what drugs. My first cycle I had only 2!!! But I was still excited! As I hadn't discovered threads and I thought yay I have 2 eggies! both fert but none took. My second cycle I had 7 eggs. So hang in there, its not always bad news you know! Right Panda? Utd!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (27-08-2013),Tinybaby4me  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Myheart- you are in tough spot, but it's good you have made peace in using donor eggs at least that way when you need to go down that path you will be ready. does your fs want to try something different this cycle, explained you why she wants to do one more cycle with your eggs? If you did donor Will you be going overseas donor or have a known donor here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    ann17 - That is great news...your donor has responded great and congratulations on the fert rate. No, I didn't do Pregnyl with my last cycle...I just the Gestone.

MyHeart - That's a very nice position to be in...your FS hasn't given up on you and mentally you have already made the choice to go to donor eggs...I think you are in a win/win situation. Doesn't make you decision any easier, but I guess it would depend on what new protocol your FS has for you.

Tiny
    - You have responded really well for such a low dose of Gonal F. Don't despair...you will probably find that at tomorrow's scan, your FS will give you an idea of a date for EPU. With the days you have left to EPU, the 4 larger ones will fatten up nicely and it will also give the 3 smaller ones a chance to catch up. You are doing well

MGC - I love a good caper...I say, ask your FS and challenge him about it...you have nothing to lose.

TeamPanda - How are you going...hanging out for that next blood test on Thursday?

Emski - Before you now it, you will be back on that IVF train...toot toot!!

Cuddle - Welcome. I think each FS/clinic has their own good and bad Estrogen levels, even though it may be in the similar vicinity, so its might be best to check with them. How did you go with your blood test yesterday...do you have a date for EPU?

Kaysee - Welcome. Is the bleeding still continuing?

Twocam - Gender scan...how exciting! Starting to feel real...that's funny! I just realised that I haven't changed my signature block yet to have the 2 positive lines....I used to dream of that!!

MrsErin - Fantastic that you have a very proactive FS. With your AMH, you are no where near going down the donor route yet...you have so much more time and 'resources' to explore. Good luck...will be interesting to see what FS comes up with next for you and DH.

Spring - good luck with your tests...how are you going?

MrsP - I think we have all done silly things whilst cycle...don't beat yourself up...easier said than done! I lost my passport on my first day in Cape Town...left it on the plane in the seat pocket...how silly, but I blame the Lucrin!! Put all your energies into your next cycle.

Angel - How is the donor fact finding journey going?

Luca - How are you...where are you up to in your IVF journey?

Hi everyone else.

AFM
    TMI: I have had ongoing spotting and then an actual bleed (bright red) on Saturday, but all seems okay...no pain and the bleed was over and done with in a couple of minutes. Query subchorionic bleed. HCG keeps double every 48 hours...GP monitoring levels. Have my first OB appointment tomorrow...got in early due to my immune issues, spotting/bleed etc. Besides that, I am cruising along...feeling great (so far)...only had the odd light headed feeling and tiredness.

Love to all. Xxxx
    Last edited by Sunny15; 27-08-2013 at 20:53.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (28-08-2013),Team panda  (27-08-2013),Tinybaby4me  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.. just a quick look in on here tonight... I rang on Monday and got my FS's email address and sent him my "double cycle" plan last night. I was kind of expecting a reply back to day but no. I guess maybe he needs time to think about it. I'll wait one more day and then will ring him, as there's not much point in sending the email if I don't get a response, as I want to know one way or the other.

Have been following everyone's news and thinking of you all :-))

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsP, I am sorry to hear your cycle has been cancelled Hope your next cycle works out better.

Luca, how are you going?

Bertie, it's perfectly understandable that you want to make the most of the donor sperm opportunity, and a great plan to make that happen. Hope the FS has a good response.

Ann, great news on your niece's egg numbers and fert rates, hoping to hear some good news from you soon. Also, hope you and your family are feeling better and getting over the colds/flus that you've all had.

MrsErinR, how are you going?

Cuddleready, hello and welcome. Good luck for your EPU. Some others may know more, but as far as I know, estrogen levels are related to the number of follicles there are over a certain size. Hope yours give you some nice mature ones.

Kaysee, hello and welcome. Sending you some sticky vibes

TeamPanda, hope you are feeling a bit less stressed and little Panda is giving you some more reassuring signs.

Tinybaby, I hope you have had some more good growth on those follicles. Good luck for your scan tomorrow.

Myheart, hope your next cycle is a good one, whether with your eggs or donor.

Emski, I am really with you on the long cycle, my chem preg saga has only just drawn to a close. I think you and I may be cycle buddies for the next one (that is assuming my tests are all Ok and everything is good to go by the next AF)

Sunny, so exciting to hear you've graduated to OB appointments! Hope you get some nice ultrasound pictures of little Sunny soon.

Hi Micca, DJ, Kenta, Angelmama wanabemum and everyone else.

AFM - AF finally arrived on Friday, so the chem preg thing is finally over after 8 weeks. Still waiting on the results of the BTs from last week and the week before. I had another one at the clinic today, everything has gone back to baseline, just in time for our scientist, nursing and admin appointments next week. So more waiting around for me. My FS said I could elect to use up my last 2 frosties or go straight to a stim cycle as soon as the CGH is ready to go. I think I am going to try going straight into another one, I'd prefer to get cracking sooner rather than later on this, it's going to be hard enough to find a chromosomally normal one as it is. Besides (a bit silly I know) those 2 frosties represent the last little bit of hope, which I'm not ready to let go of just yet. While they're in there, I still feel like we have a bit of a chance. In the meantime while I wait, the new no coffee, no alcohol, supplement munching, organic food eating, gym going me has taken over and will be doing as much as I can to get better quality eggs.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

emski72  (28-08-2013),Tinybaby4me  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger - missed my trigger time (2hrs late). I'm sure it will be fine once I tell the clinic in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cuddleready - welcome and good luck for egg retrieval.

Kaycee - welcome back and congrats on being PUPO. Sticky wishes to you

Tinybaby - how ru progressing now

Panda - How are you feeling? Although I didn't find the first 14 weeks overtly stressful (I had no MS, which helped), I went into self-preservation mode. I found it hard to believe that this one was going to stick and my emotions didn't even approach happiness At the 12 week scan I allowed myself a flicker of emotion but I still didn't really believe. it. DH was starting to worry about my mindset (he was out of his brain with excitement). Thank goodness around the beginning of 2nd tri I woke up one morning truly and utterly happy and have felt ever since. Had the first flutters of movement on my 42nd birthday and Friday I will be 20 weeks and will have our gender scan. Life is just super, super good right now All the best to you!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

ann17  (28-08-2013),MGC Bertie  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twocam, so great to hear you are feeling happy and are enjoying being pg. Will you find out the baby's gender at the scan, or will it be a surprise?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cuddle- it shd be fine once You inform clinic. My 2nd stim I triggered one hr early n they had to resch my epu by bringing it forward by an hr. this cycle I triggered 25 mins late, but I blame it on the 1:00am trigger time! I did set the alarm which didn't beep but luckily I wasn't fast asleep and had been continuously checking the time. Later my niece tells me aunty the reason why it didn't beep was cause trigger was Sunday n alarm was set for week days ! Yep how silly of me! I rang up my fs but he said 25 mins was no biggie . Perhaps it's a good idea for you to tell your fs directly well, give you a peace of your mind . Good luck with your epu.

Twocam enjoy your growing belly

sunny yes fs hadn't given me pregnyl for donor cycle and he explained mr the reason why but said that if I still wanted it he was happy to prescribe but since this was a donor cycle n my follies were wiped out using synarel it wasn't any using it.

springrain back to feeling some normalcy for you huh? Healthy eggies phase begins now , all the things we do!

afm- let the race begin! Day 2 report- 8 embies are doing good, 2 maybes n 1 no good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski – hope you cycle now doesn’t go too long and you can get back into it again. I too have had a very heavy period this month. It’s great being a woman isn’t it….

Sunny – Great to hear everything is going along well for you. That bleed must have been a scare.

Springy – Sounds like you have a great plan ahead with CGH. I know what you mean about wanting to hold onto the last frostie. It does give you that bit of hope.

Twocam – that must be amazing feeling the baby move. What a milestone for you!

MGCBertie – I hope you get a reply from your doctor soon so you can plan ahead.

Ann – Sounds like your niece has really pulled through for you. So glad to hear you have 8 good looking embies at day 2.

Myheart – If your FS is encouraging you do another cycle, perhaps you should? She obviously has some faith in you. Maybe make the next one your last one then move on to donor eggs.

Tinybaby – sounds like your cycle is going along great. You have a good no. of follies and good estrogen level. Hope today’s scan is good too.

MrsP – I’m sorry your cycle was cancelled. It’s such a disappointment. Are you going to do another cycle? If so best of luck with it.

MrsErin – hope you are going along OK after your last cycle. Thanks for the info on Omintrope. My FS is talking about growth hormone too.

Welcome Kaysee.and Cuddleready.

AFM – Started jabbing last night. Adding Menopur to the mix this time. So I am on 300 Gonal F and 75 Menopur. Excited that we are trying something new. We opted not to try growth hormone just yet.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

ann17  (28-08-2013),SpringRain  (28-08-2013),Tinybaby4me  (28-08-2013)