That's good to hear Cuddleready. Good Luck for tomorrow.x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Had my second scan and blood test today. Results so far are:

4 follicles at 14, 17, 13 and 13
    3 follicles under 10 mm

Estrogen Level 2200
    Next scan is on Wednesday. This is still so new to me, does this look good so far? Is the next big hurdle egg retrieval and for as many good embryos? I read somewhere 2/3 generally make it but I guess there is no guarantee. Just want one miracle! Still remaining calm and positive.

Ann how did you go today?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinybaby4me For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey guys just a quick one as i am too busy taking of my niece who popped out 13 eggs!! Will see how the fert rates go tom. DH did well with his bit! Will do personals later. She's doing so much better than I ever did after epu! Nervous about tomorrow!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    SUNNY - congratulations on your scan…seeing the heartbeat issuch a special moment…! What did your doctor say about the spotting…? Have youhad your progesterone levels tested lately?
    EMSK - I like melatonin as well.. it helps me sleep and Ifeel so restful…
    MrsERIN – sorry to hear about your cycle but I really doestake only one…my doctor doesn’t believe there is much value in looking at naturalkiller cells effecting implantation…she said that the steroids and clexene areenough to reduce the NK effect
    PANDA – your levels look great!
    ANN17 – you must be so excited…! Your donor path seems allright…
    SPRINGRAIN – where are you in your cycle?
    MrsPONTIPINE – so sorry to hear about your cycle… you can’tfeel like it was you…sometimes it is just horrible luck…
    AFM – I saw my doctor today and she wants me to do anotherstim cycle… I am ready to move to donor eggs… I don’t know what to do…

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

emski72  (26-08-2013),MGC Bertie  (27-08-2013),MrsPontipine  (27-08-2013),Sunny15  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    100% fert rate! 11 matured eggies n now we have 11 embies! 2 were immature. Never been able to do that by myself. We were expecting 9 matured eggs n 2 smaller follies as per Friday scan so looks the 2 picked up so we were pleasantly surprised - for once I'm this journey. Now the nervous wait fit the week.

Will do personals later as its really hard typing on this iPhone! Still at the hotel n niece has recovered well much better than i ever did! But still got a bad cold.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for typos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations Ann - brilliant news!
    Myheart - it's a hard decision to make isn't it? I hope you get some clarity soon
    Panda - glad to hear everything is going smoothly for you
    Springy - how are you going?
    MrsP - how are you travelling
    Welcome Cuddleready and Kaysee
    Tinybaby - when is your EP estimated to happen?
    Bertie - how did you go with your idea?
    Twocam - glad to hear everything is going well for you
    Hello to Kenta, Micca, Angelmama and anyone else I may have missed (there are a lot of us now!)

Nothing to report from me. AF has just finished thankfully (the worst I've ever had) still taking DHEA and Melatonin... barely drinking wine (had two over the weekend but that's brilliant for me! And none mid-week)
    Pick up my meds on Friday - but don't estimate starting my cycle for about 3.5 weeks. My cycle is always ridiculously long after a stim cycle.
    Em x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Tinybaby4me  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Ann that is fantastic! Sounds like its going perfectly at the moment.
    Emski Good luck with your next cycle. Your so lucky you still get good heavy afs. What I would do for my periods to be like those of my younger days. Mine have lightened and shortened considerably since starting ivf. At least you should have a nice thick lining for your next cycle too.
    My Heart follow Lynns advice and if it doesnt work this time then go to donor eggs. Your still only 40. I know how hard it is but she must have something she wants to try with you.
    Tinybaby4me your results sound very good, all is on track so far. Just remember that at our age you may start off with 7 which can then drop off to 2 or 3 on transfer day. You may transfer 1 or 2 and then dont be suprised if you have none to freeze.In my first cycle, I remember having 5 on transfer day and then transfering 2, and the next day I had none to freeze. I was so upset. No one had explained to me that it would be bonus to get to the stage of frozen embies.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Tinybaby4me  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys feel bad not doing any personals at the moment but pls know iam reading along . Lining has picked up at 8mm going for a prog bt now. Sunny did you do pregnyl after et?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie it makes sense what you say if its the last batch of sperm and you have to go on the waiting list again. And if you have made peace with yourself and ready to use your sisters eggs and you are very lucky in that respect I would start sooner rather than later. I say this cause while we are all different, I started my ttc journey before I turned 37 years without any issues accept egg issues and 2 kids so mu body knows what to do but 5 years on iam still here. If you are happy And accepting using your sisters eggs, which isn't a bad idea then perhaps you shd at least start the counselling process, etc so that way you will start getting things lined up.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-08-2013)