Closed Thread
Page 37 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrs Pontipine... very sorry to hear that your cycle has been cancelled. It's so hard not to be upset, but unfortunately there are things that just don't go to plan. Hopefully you can start again soon.

Ann17... good luck with EPU. Not long to go now :-))

Angelmama + TeamPanda.... Ah yes I didn't remember about that, I've done the counselling (twice!!) but yes, my sister hasn't done it, so writing that on the to-do list right now.

As for using my 38 year old sister's eggs, I have already asked my FS about that (but for use in a separate cycle, before coming up with the double cycle plan) - 38 years is the maximum age, but he said that he was quite happy to use her eggs, so long as we signed a waiver (basically saying that IVFA had informed us of all issues and we can't sue them for stuff!!) I explained to him that even though she's only 2 years younger, she's way more fit and healthy than me, and always has been. But she's not married and doesn't have kids, so will need all the fertility testing done. Just need to ask him about the "double cycle plan".

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (26-08-2013),Team panda  (25-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luca, I think Omintrope is like saizen. It's Human Growth Hormone. Seems to really help some people but maybe not me sadly.

MrsP, no idea why my AMH is so high. I thought the decimal place may have been in the wrong spot! No theories from the FS. He just thinks I'm very lucky! But they thing is having the quality as we all know. I'm really sorry to hear that your cycle was cancelled. That is so hard. Take care of yourself. What's your plan forward?

MGC Bertie, I think your Mum's plan sounds great. I don't know much about the processes for donors though. Why do you think your FS won't go for it? I don't think you should be shy to ask as you never know. The worst is they can say No and they might have a good reason for that...or maybe they'll agree!!!?? Good luck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to jump in on this group. I'm on day 7 of my cycle and taking 600 units of Gonal F and 15 of Lucrin. I'm afraid that every step is a hurdle to overcome given that my AMH is 1.1 and my FSH has been mostly too high over the past 2 yrs. If we are lucky enough we may get to do IVF this cycle. Having an ultrasound tomorrow to see how many follicles we have. Last cycle I only had two so we didn't progress with IVF (AIH instead).
    I have a question I'm hoping some of you may be able to advise on. I'm shocking for thinking of questions for the nurse after I hang up the phone... Yesterday (day6) the rang to tell me my estrogen levels were 1500 and that was 'OK' for the level of drugs I'm on (hang up the phone) If 1500 is OK then what is good and not so good? Anyone got any ideas?

MrsP - so sorry on your cancelled cycle. it's so hard to keep your head straight even when you have nothing else to do but focus on your cycle. Last month I took a herbal drug the whole cycle only to notice a couple of days ago I was supposed to stop taking it after trigger. Hopefully it wasn't an impact on our failed AIH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Ann...good luck Monday and with growing your lining this week

Panda... burp

Springrain... good luck at your upcoming appointments.

MCG...I reckon there's no harm in asking If you are afraid of putting it verbally to your FS, can you email his/her office instead?

Mrs P...bummer yr cycle's been cancelled Where to from here?

Hello to anyone I've missed. Hope your weekends have all been great!

AFM gender scan Friday at 20 weeks. It's feeling pretty darn real !

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-08-2013),SpringRain  (25-08-2013),Team panda  (25-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cuddleready - welcome to the group and believe me it will help keep you sane during this trying period in our lives. I don't really know much about estrogen levels. I've never been told apart from one time when it was too high and then they monitored it for while and it seemed to go down by the next blood test. I think if its too high you can't proceed to egg collection. Someone else on here will probably know better than me. My preoccupation is always to enquire about my lining.
    Ann good luck tomorrow for egg pick up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Everyone,

Spring rain I am ok, a bit emotional at times but ok. Thank you for thinking of me.
    Sunny How are you going?
    Mrs Pontipine I am so sorry your cycle got cancelled. Please be gentle with yourself, thinking of you
    Emski, Luca, Myheart, Kenta, Fortitude and anyone else I may have missed hope you are all well.
    Team Panda Good to hear things are ok.
    Twocam Thank you for the encouragement, you are a symbol of hope to me that I could have a similar outcome as you did.
    Cuddleready Hello and welcome. Don't know much about estrogen levels I'm afraid.
    Bertie I too think your mum's idea is great, hope your sister's counselling goes smoothly and quickly if you all decide to go ahead.
    Ann Hope all went well today with the trigger, timing and flights. Keeping you in my thoughts.

I am having my next scan tomorrow, a few blue bruises on my stomach but not afraid of needles. Keeping positive thoughts always.
    Have a good week everyone.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tinybaby4me For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-08-2013),Sunny15  (27-08-2013),Team panda  (26-08-2013),Twocam  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind me barging in. I've been away from BH for a couple of years but back again now as my DH and I have just undertaken our final IVF cycle. We had two frosties left but one didnt make it during the thaw process. I'm on progynova and progesterone pessaries twice daily. I had the transfer last Wednesday (3 day embie) but started bleeding last night. I'm trying to convince myself that it's an implantation bleed - AF not due until Thursday. Has anyone else experienced an implantation bleed and if so can you tell me what it's like - or am I just kidding myself?

Kaysee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kaysee -
    Friends have had implantation bleeds and they have been like spotting. FX the bleeding has now stopped.

AFM - u/s today showed only 3 follicles so not likely to proceed with IVF. Waiting for the nurses to call with further instructions but having a cry as its so frustrating. Had hoped with the level of drugs I was on I would get more follicles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tinybabyforme how did your scan go today?Kaysee - welcome. It could be implantation bleeding as it seems to be a bit early for your period to come. And you had a day 3 so by my calculations it sounds like implantion.Cuddleready - Im sorry to hear that your cycle may be cancelled. Do they not think its worth going to egg pick even for 1 or 2 eggs. One of my cousins was only getting one egg every time but they never cancelled. What clinic do you go through?Ann - how did things go with you today? Twocam - did you find the weeks following the positive difficult. Im finding it very hard to put my mind at rest.
    Last edited by Team panda; 26-08-2013 at 13:57.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Tinybaby4me  (26-08-2013),Twocam  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Team Panda - just got the call and apparently 3 follicles are ok to go to egg pick up for me. One of my better cycles. Another BT in the morning with possible trigger tomorrow night FX.