Closed Thread
Page 32 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    MrsErinR, I was confused by the same thing my last cycle and remember feeling like I might have missed a syneral dose, but it was all fine... I had it and my Gonal F in the morning, but not the night of the trigger (and no night time menopur that night either).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em, - Sorry to hear about your official BFN. I hope you are letting yourself indulge for a bit. But it's great that AF is turning up. Six sounds like a fair number before you move on. I so hope that number 6 will be the one for you.

Bertie, - I hope you are feeling better after your meltdown. Sometimes you just have to let the steam out. You are right though, at age 40, 3 goes isn't that much.

Springy, - So did your FS agree with you about trying CGH? I'm glad that she is doing allot of investigation.

TEAM PANDA, - Wooooo Hooooooo!!!! That is fantastic news...
    Oh girl, you enjoy yourself today, tomorrow, and the next day. 471 is great. A Huge Congratulations to you and your DH .

Hi to everyone else

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-08-2013),Team panda  (17-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone. Thank you for all your well wishes. It's so nice to feel pure happiness for once on this journey.
    Bertie I agree I think you should try more with your own eggs, you need to feel that you have done everything possible before moving onto donor eggs. Plus you are still young. Is your doctor very innovative and willing to try different things?
    Springrain I get most of my vitamins online. I found iherb to be good for cq10 I've bought ubiquinol from them which your body is meant to absorb better than normal cq10. I have also bought the inositol and arginine from Swanson and justvitamins. Are you taking vitamin e too ? Lynn put me on 2 a day but I upped it to 3 as recommended by a friend. We both had had very thin linings and its made a marked improvement for both of us. Last cycle my lining was 6 on my first and only scan, this cycle 9.5. My friends was 4 mm on her worst cycle and she got it to 6.9 within a few months.
    mrserin I took synarel the morning of trigger but that's because I had a blood test and ultrasound that very day and my fs wanted to me to trigger immediately as I already had a follicle at either 20 or 21.
    afm had a nice night out last night, didn't tell any of my friends but felt content. Also picked up the car yesterday so good day overall.
    Will see my acupuncturist this morning and tell her she was right, though don't think she had any doubt about that.
    x

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Leomum  (18-08-2013),MGC Bertie  (17-08-2013),myheart  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad you had a great day Team Panda. It's great to hear real happiness on here. I hope your pregnancy is text book for the next 8 months. ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (17-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Team Panda - congratulations! What wonderful news. Great HCG too. I bet you are feeling over the moon. So good to read this today in this forum. Bertie - sorry for your meltdown. Sometimes we just need to do this. But I agree with the others you are still young and 3 times isn't much at all. My FS told me (with my low AMH) it could take 6 - 7 goes. Springrain - Hope you are feeling OK. That's great that your FS is being so thorough. Sunny - so great that your hubby is back and can truly celebrate and enjoy this spesh time. Em - hope you are doing OK. Hi to everyone else. AFM - we had follow up apt with FS this week. We are not giving up just yet. He is changing a couple of things. Adding Menopur next cycle and then endo scratch with growth hormone for next cycle if that cycle isn't successful. We have done 5 cycles (with 2 diff FS) and never changed anything before. Probably should have. I really thought he would tell us to give up. But he said we have good fert rate and OK embies so still a chance (although low). And with low AMH may take a few goes. Have a good weekend everyone.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-08-2013),Team panda  (17-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski I'm so sorry about your news. It's always heartbreaking. Hope you do something nice together.
    Congrats Team Panda . So wonderful.

AFM starting our 8th cycle - have to take pills and testosterone gel for a month before injections again...going to use menopur again. Don't know how many more we can do as it's getting harder each new cycle.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-08-2013),Team panda  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Team panda, so very, very happy for you. Congratulations!
    Last edited by BH-tech; 07-01-2015 at 11:56. Reason: Image Error

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinybaby4me For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Panda... big congratulations. I just about jumped up and down for you too, and straight away told my DH about you :-)) That's great news, and I hope everything else goes smoothly for you from now.

AFM... Yes, this next cycle will be my 6th, even though it's only the 3rd with donor sperm. Not so many in the scheme of things, but it's been such an emotional 18 months and still there's no guarantees. I feel that I could still do a few more, but DH not so. I guess we'll just do this next cycle and hopefully we'll get success and not have to think about anything further :-)) Thinking of you all xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sorry Bertie, I forgot you meant only 3 cycles with donor sperm, 6 is a lot of cycles for you to go through! I'm coming up to 6 and have had enough.
    AF is here in full force for me, looking at my past charts, this will be a long and frustrating cycle though, my next cycles after a stim are long, between 39 and 59 days! Argh!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Team Panda - great news...!!!! Congratulations...!!!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (18-08-2013)