Closed Thread
Page 28 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hmmm not entirely sure if you go by Dr Google... when I saw Lynn yesterday she suggested I have a BT then, but then I reminded her I'd had pregnyl on Friday morning and she said it could still be in my system. I'll just quietly keep checking each day but am fully aware it is probably still the pregnyl. It's good to just see a couple of lines for once though! Friday will be the real test!
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I tested a week after the pregnyl trigger to see if there was any left in my system, and surprise surprise there wasn't. It sounds like it could go either way for you. . How exciting if you continue seeing those lines !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    FRER are a lot more sensitive than my el-internet-o pee sticks, will see what tomorrow brings
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Springrain.... I guess before I started on the IVF rollercoaster I didn't know anything about IVF, so as much as people are so insensitive, I keep trying to think it's because they are naive. It's the only way I can make sure that I don't go crazy everytime someone makes some insensitive baby making comment.

Emski....As for Pregnyl... it stays in your system between 4-7 days. I was originally told 7-10 days, but after a bit of research found it was less than that. I tested on Day 7 after my last Pregnyl injection and got a BFN so it was definitely gone then. But that's so exciting if you've got a BFP today - now you've tested once, you'll have to test everyday now, because we all so want to know!! Such stickybeaks, aren't we ;-))

Good luck both Team Panda and Emski - not long to go now xx

AFM.... just sitting in a waiting game. Have booked next cycle planning appointment with IVFA, plus new consults with Fertility First (as will probably go there after this 6th cycle, as this next cycle will be our 3rd go with the donor sperm, so we'll go back to the bottom of the list), plus made appointment to see Dr Mattias, to see about testing for NK cells, plus a GP appointment to get referrals for everything!!
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 13-08-2013 at 18:53.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

emski72  (13-08-2013),SpringRain  (13-08-2013),Team panda  (14-08-2013),wanabemum  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Good luck Bertie, that's a lot of appointments!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing much happening my end, so I'm just saying hello and good luck to everyone. It looks like the donor co-ordinator at my clinic has come to my aid and I will get almost all my meds via the clinic now. I'm really happy with that as it is sure to be cheaper than the international pharmacy. Well I hope so! I am just sorting out the finer details and am in the process of sorting out flights. Emski I know a few ladies who swear by First response tests. My very best wishes for you!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Net3811 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (13-08-2013),MGC Bertie  (16-08-2013),Team panda  (14-08-2013),wanabemum  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Net Sounds like things are moving nicely for you. Before you know it you will be over there meeting your little embies.
    Emski did you test today?
    Bertie good luck with all yor appointments, let us know how they go.
    AFM I really dont know with this cycle, it could go either way.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (16-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I did Panda - it looks to be getting lighter but there is still a second line today (have attached an image) . Have had awful stabbing pains in my side all day and a slight blood nose last night which I never get. Horrible AF type pains as well so who knows! I think I'm in the same camp as you...IMG_0210[1].jpg
    Last edited by emski72; 14-08-2013 at 13:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!
    I have been offline for a bit. After my miscarriage and being told by Dr Lolatgis that I need to go to donor eggs I have been laying low on the pretext that I was going to get fit etc. If the truth be known, I have actually put on weight by eating junk food and I haven't exercised. I think this is because I have been a bit down and daunted by the whole infertility thing. Now I want to get back on the wagon and look at donor eggs - the use of donor eggs doesnt faze me but I just cant bring myself to face the heart break of failure again. Has anyone else out there felt this way and does anyone have any tips on how to deal with the fear of ivf failure?

Sunny - Following your progress and wishing you all the best! xxx
    Last edited by wanabemum; 14-08-2013 at 13:46.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wanabemum For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (16-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski well there is still a line there. And the pains and blood nose also could be a sign. Geez its soo hard. Ive been getting pressure and heaviness in my boobs, they are tender but not really sore. Last night I also had af pains and felt like the witch was coming. So much for not symtom spotting!Today there is stillness down in the nether region. Trying to get on with my work but its so bloody hard!
    Wanabemum All I can say is I hear you. I feel the same way and its getting harder and taking longer for me to bounce back after each failure. I always try to have a plan b. So if my current cycle doesnt work I know Ill be trying something different. From what Ive seen, donor eggs most often work, but you may need to try a few times as long as you are aware of that. Interestingly I went to see your Dr too recently and he also said that the only thing left for me was to try stem cell therapy and then I need to move over to donor eggs. And boy was he strong on that point. Remember you can always adopt embryos too. There are other options.
    I d better get back to work.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (16-08-2013),wanabemum  (14-08-2013)