Closed Thread
Page 24 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny15 View Post
    Well blow me down with a feather!!! I am stunned....completely STUNNED!!!

10dp5dt - HCG = 140 & Progesterone = 70

Retest tomorrow at 12dp5dt.

YAY Sunny, - That is fantastic news! I am soooooo happy for you. Huge Congratulations on your BFP. Can't wait to hear what today's results bring.

Springy, - I really hope your little blobby starts picking up soon. I can imagine how sick with worry you are

Emski, - Glad that your cold is subsiding. At least it forced you to rest. I hope the rest of your 2ww goes super quickly. I'm keeping everything crossed that you have a great result too.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM, - Finally starting to feel better after LAP. Didn't realise that recovery would take so long... Had my stitches out yesterday, and also had my first shot of Lucrin last night (CD20).

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (08-08-2013),Sunny15  (08-08-2013),Team panda  (08-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Springrain
    at least the numbers are going up and then there is always hope. But I know it must be hard waiting for these bloody numbers all the time.
    Emski how are you feeling? Are you doing the pregnyl every 3 days?
    Sunny you must be on cloud 9 at the moment.
    Bertie and Luca I hope you are both okay.
    Twocamcongratulations, I hope some of your magic rubs off on us too.
    Hi Kenta, Mrs Erin R, Stillhope and anyone else I have left out. Hope you are all having a nice day.
    AFM Im having a very symptom free 2ww so far. Trying not to read into it too much.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-08-2013),SpringRain  (08-08-2013),Sunny15  (08-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi Panda - yes on pregnyl every 3 days - last shot was Tues a.m - and I decided last night that I wanted to see what a BFP looked like (how sad) and tested and it came back negative!! Go figure... last shot of pregnyl tomorrow...
    Lots of twinges, stitches, cramps and sore bbs and a hot stomach (which feels really weird) - but I'm attributing that all to crinone... I have a follow up with my FS on Monday for the results of all my other tests, so will pencil in my plan for what to do if this cycle is a BFN - hopefully I can kill two birds with one stone.

MrsP - Laps hurt! I had one when I had my gallbladder out and it took me about 2 weeks to recover fully.

Springy - you poor thing - here's hoping it keeps rising and you've got a late starter.

Em x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (08-08-2013),Team panda  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs P, glad to hear you are feeling better and recovering well.

Emski, for a great result. When is your BT?

TeamPanda, hope your car is back on the road and you are doing well when do you have your BT?

Sunny, hope your follow up test today shows little Sunny settling in for the long haul.

Kenta, Bertie Stillhope, Ann

AFM - another BT today, but not so encouraging I'm afraid. My FS rang and doesn't think little blobby will go ahead, as levels have only risen marginally since Tuesday. So now, just to wait for my follow up appointment next week, and possibly to save for CGH

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (09-08-2013),MGC Bertie  (08-08-2013),Sunny15  (08-08-2013),Team panda  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny!!!!!!!!!!! whoooo hooo!!!!!!!!!! Sounds wonderful!!! Can't wait for your update! After so long you deserve this. xoxoxoxo

(((((((((Hugs Spring)))))))))) it is heartbreaking when we have hope then hope is dashed.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (08-08-2013),Sunny15  (08-08-2013),wanabemum  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Springy, - I'm really really sorry. I'm keeping everything crossed that a little miracle can still happen.

Em, - How ironic. But I can understand you just wanting to see what a bfp looks like.

Panda, - Symptoms / No symptoms! All designed to achieve the appropriate reactions in the 2ww. We can never be happy until we come out the other side with a bfp. Good luck .

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (08-08-2013),Team panda  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs P and Emski - yes that lap does hurt! It took me two weeks to recover and I was lying down mostly. The shoulder pain of the travelling gas was terrible, which I was warned by the Dr. DH took time off work and took care if me . Emski - you are not alone - I did the same with the pregnyl shots just wanted to see what a BFP looks like! It was pretty faint.

Springy .

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (08-08-2013),SpringRain  (08-08-2013),Team panda  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Luca – I am 40 years old and had thought that I wouldkeeping trying with my own eggs for a few years but since my last miscarriage Ihad enough…when my doctor told me that tthe % of success with donor eggs is about70% compared to using 40 year old eggs which is 15-20% - I cried for about 4days… I thought if I am successful withthe donor eggs, I could always try again with my own eggs after and have agreater chance of success…just my thoughts…it is so hard...
    Team Panda – Spain is quite expensive – around $15,000 plusthe cost of the transfer, the flights and accommodation. I am Spanish myself soI thought Spain would be good but they take3 days to answer e-mails compared to TWEB and South Africa who answer within afew hours…
    Emski – pregnyl is just awful…it made me feel that maybe itwas pregnancy symptoms and the next day I was sure it was not…the rollercoaster is crazy…hang in there – wait until the BT…
    Sunny – CONGRATULATIONS….!!!! Wow, you must be so happy!
    AFM – I am still deciding if we should go to donor eggs ortry one more cycle with my own eggs…I have looked at the World Egg Bank donorsbut each time I ask about a donor, another couple has just selected her!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (08-08-2013),Team panda  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals
    Im reading daily but life is just on the chaos side... trying to get things done in the next 2 months is stressful... rennovations galore and still moving in from my house move 4 months ago. But know that I am with you...

springy.... so sorry this is turning out to be a chemical.. I remember my 2 weeks of hopefullness and then the beta stalled... and then it took another 2 weeks for AF to arrive... it was both frustrating and disappointing at the same time... but I took heart in that it meant my old eggs could actually make a blast and implant... of course it was likely chromosomally abnormal.. It was amazing the difference in my outlook with a donor cycle... a good beta and I just knew it would be all ok...

Sunny.. congrats again on such a lovely bean growing inside you... you are 8months away from being a mummy... now is it one or 2 in there.. the next 2ww for the ultrasound.

emski and team panda.... hang in there ... not long to go on this dreaded wait.

MrsP... glad you are slowly recovering from your lap...

my heart...congrats on making the decision to do donor eggs... I know that once you have selected your donor at the WDB then you have a 6month wait... afterwards to do with quarentine issues...which is very frustrating

fortitude... how are you going? and where are you at.?

hi to everyone I have missed

not much to report... getting fat... waiting for the anatomy scan in 5 weeks.
    and generally trying to sort stuff out.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (08-08-2013),SpringRain  (08-08-2013),Sunny15  (08-08-2013),Team panda  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny, how did your Bt no.s go today?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (08-08-2013)