Closed Thread
Page 20 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh one question for everybody, has anyone had a transfer then gone straight back to work? Not sure what to do tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda! There's no need to wrap yourself in cotton wool but I'm pretty sure it is highly recommended to go home and put your feet up.

I hope you do.

I hope everyone else is travelling well. I am mostly just waiting now. I have just to sort out where to get my medications from and once that's done, I shall book flights.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Net3811 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (04-08-2013),MGC Bertie  (05-08-2013),Team panda  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was :-( I just watched it "mother Mary"
    and unbelievable how lucky they were on the end :-) I'm sooo happy for them.
    so there is still hope for us I guess :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie - hey, I hope you are feeling a bit better now. We always hope that its going to be a positive outcome and that we will be off the wagon soon, so it really does hurt after BFNs. Like you I thought my last cycle was going to show me some mercy! But together will get there....Good on you for have a plan forward.

Luca - Iam so sorry or your BFN. Take care of yourself and hang in there....we will go for a ride together but hopefully we will all be getting off at our stops much sooner too! What are on plans?

Emski - congrats on being pupo, may the symptoms spotting beginning! Dont go too crazy in the tww!

Team - hope your embies have been progressing well. Have you decided to do a tx today?

Mrs Erin - hello good to see your name pop up! You may recall we cycled together in March. I am so sorry for your miscarriage, I am happy though that you are moving forward, which is quite important in IVF.

Net - you must be getting excited booking your flights and sorting yourself out. You are doing donor embies right? How many embies do you have? Sorry I am not really sure how does donor embryo plans are.

DJ and Sunny - hanging out for your news girls!

hi everyone reading along.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Luca  (06-08-2013),MGC Bertie  (05-08-2013),Sunny15  (05-08-2013),Team panda  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I had 2 embryos transferred today. The other 2 arrested, so no frosties. In the end we had no choice but to transfer.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

ann17  (05-08-2013),MGC Bertie  (05-08-2013),StillHope  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErin... really sorry to hear about your MC. That must have been so exciting to have fallen pregnant naturally - that was once a dream for me :-)) A few women have mentioned about doing "freeze all" cycles - that's such an interesting idea, however I've had a few cycles and got one good enough to transfer, but never any good enough to freeze, as they say they have to be a certain standard. Will be looking in once ina while to see how you go.

TeamPanda... congrats on being PUPO :-)) And with twins :-)) Good luck in the TWW.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulation and Good luck TeamPanda :-) hopefully your TWW will fly :-)
    lots of

13. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Emski and team panda - congratulations on being pupo

Sunny and Dj - how are you going? Waiting to hear your news...

Net - good for you! Have a holiday and pick up an embryo!!

MrsErin - miscarriages are just awful...take care of yourself and bond with your partner/husband...

AFM - looks like I'm heading down the donor egg path with The World Egg Bank - very expensive but they send the eggs to Australia so if I had to try again it works out cheaper than going overseas. Plus I found out that Barcelona match the donor for you and you never get to see any photos or info... I would like to try another IVF cycle with my own eggs but I can't put my husband through another miscarriage...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (05-08-2013),Team panda  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to read your update MrserinR.
    Panda congrats on being PUPO x

17. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BH playing up for my AGAIN. Thanks for asking about me ladies.....Fort - how are you? Panda and Emski - Congrats on being PUPO! MrsErin - so sorry to hear your news, it is so very unfair. MyHeart - congrats on considering the donor path, it is an exciting journey. MGC and Luca - sorry for your BFNs, I hope you both find a way forward. MrsP - Any Lap results yet? Net - You getting closer and closer. Stillhope, Ann17, Spring, Kenta, Twocam and any other ladies that I have missed - hello! AFM - BT tomorrow....10dp5dt....seems a little early to me but at least we will know the outcome before DP flies back to work on Wednesday. Not very hopeful at the moment. I have had LOTS of early pregnancy symptoms, which we all know can be attributed to the progesterone as well. The symptoms are very noticeably reduced since yesterday, and (TMI alert) slight discolouration on the undies which is a pretty good indication that AF is on her way! I started on researching Plan B, which is heading back to Cape Town for a FET on either Boxing Day or a couple of days after Christmas. Im lucky in the fact that over a year ago I put in for holidays for January...I would like to go sooner, but realistically 6 months will allow me to get into good shape physically and financially. Some good news is that one of the ladies from the Donor South Africa thread that was there when we were, got a BFP on Friday with good hcg numbers today. DJ tested today but no results back yet. So my turn tomorrow!!!
    Last edited by Sunny15; 05-08-2013 at 23:04.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-08-2013),MrsPontipine  (05-08-2013),Team panda  (05-08-2013)