Closed Thread
Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

So much going on, I have a lot to catch up on which I will do when we return home from Sth Africa.

just a quick update...have caught up with Sunny and another Aussie and there is another arriving tomorrow so lots of lovely people to share the journey with.

our donor had EPU yesterday and the clinic will be calling later today with fertilisation rates. Our darling 25 year old donor had 16 eggs, 1 was immature but the other 15 were fine. Waiting the hours now!! The embryologist the performed our ICSI will be the one to call so hoping our young donor sperm and eggs perform some magic. It really is an anxious time. The clinic here is amazing and so much nicer than my one back home.....

Will keep you updated,

hugs, DJ

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

angelmama74  (20-07-2013),Kenta  (20-07-2013),Leomum  (23-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (20-07-2013),SpringRain  (20-07-2013),Team panda  (20-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MGC Bertie that's really good news about the little fragmentation of the 4 embies. Grade A is really positive news. Sounds like you are on the right track so far. Good Luck for Mondays transfer.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (20-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blessings for you MGC Bertie

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinybaby4me For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (20-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking good, good luck Bertie for Monday. Are you going to put one or two back?

Spring thanks for link, good luck with your FET cycle.

DJ and sunny, glad to hear things progressing well for you both so far.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (21-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta... yes, just one, as the complications of twins for me is too great, particularly as I have a thyroid issue. The possibility of having a blast to freeze is quite overwhelming for me, as we've never been that close before, but it seems within sight. And the possibility of having more than one for the transfer to choose from... well, what can I say :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Great result Bertie! Good luck for transfer day.
    I finally got AF yesterday, so stimming from today - quite a lot of meds this time, think i should set some phone reminders.
    Em x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

just a quick update from beautiful Cape Town, from our 15 donor eggs, 8 fertilised. I will get an update on Monday which is day 3 so hoping some have grown and that we make it to Wednesday for day 5 blast but it is one cautious step at a time....

Will let you know after Mondays phone call.

DJ x

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

Leomum  (23-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (21-07-2013),StillHope  (21-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJShears.... That's great news - what terrific numbers to have. I'm sure you're itching for Monday to come and find out how they're growing. It's crazy, living on the edge like this all the time. Give a wave to my birth city for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, great news on your embies, for them to do their thing today and overnight

DJ, what great news on your eggs, for lots of good growth

Emski, so glad to hear things are kicking into gear for your cycle. for great results.

Hi to everyone else, hope you are having a great weekend.

AFM - well I had transfer plus 2 acupuncture sessions yesterday so was up really early yesterday. DH still can't believe we're paying someone to stick me with needles

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I am new to this forum and this thread... I will catch up an where you all are doing so I can help you if I can...

I am 40 and have been on this IVF roller coaster for 2+ years now... I have had 4 miscarriages and 3 BFNs - with freash and FETs. I recently changed doctors and thought this might be the one but I have just received the bad news that my 7th transfer was a BFN...

My DH wants to move to donor eggs...I'm thinking that is best as I can't take much more BFNs... any thoughts?