Closed Thread
Page 18 of 91 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Luca.... very sorry to hear of your BFN too. It's just so unfair that it just won't happen for us. I was really hopiing that this would be the one, and that I would off this IVF journey and get on with my life. I just can't plan anything at all, with life on hold like this. It's never what I imagined the first years of my marriage to be, though thankfully my DH is just gorgeous and supportive about everything. Sending my love to you.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Leomum  (04-08-2013),Luca  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi to everyone

I'm sorry about your news Bertie. For us we have been at this since we got married 3yrs now. I understand how hard it is and how much easier to have a supportive DH.

Thanks for infor myheart about donor embyro.

Springrain, hang in there.

Sunny sounds promising.

Pontipine glad your lap went well.

Panda we are thinking like you. My FS mentioned about transferring the worst embryo in the fresh transfers and freezing the better ones for a FET when the drugs are out of the system. That is another option?

Fingers good news bout DP

Emski, I hope you have the best egg. Good luck tomorrow and hope the clexane does the trick.

Ann we are planning to do a testosterone priming cycle again.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (04-08-2013),MGC Bertie  (03-08-2013),SpringRain  (03-08-2013),Sunny15  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Bertie and Luca, sorry to read about your BFN's.... Bertie you words about your life being put on hold really resonated with me. I've been feeling like this for about 18 months now and I think it just magnifies each BFN so I think a lot of us in here can understand how you are feeling - Luca, it is a hard road - be kind to yourself and re-group - spoil yourself a bit this weekend xx
    MrsP glad to hear your lap went well, when do you get your results?
    Hello to all our other lovely ladies and lurkers
    Em x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Luca  (03-08-2013),MGC Bertie  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie - I too can understand where you are coming from ie putting life on hold. I am glad you have a very supportive hubby. It certainly helps. Hang in there and look after yourself. Emski - thanks for your thoughts too. The very best of luck for your transfer today. I hope they have put a strong little trouper in there for you. Kenta - we too have been at this for 3 years since we got married. It's a hard journey. I hope you get your miracle soon. Well it's my birthday tomorrow and whilst I would have loved a BFP hubby is taking me to a beautiful restaurant on Sydney Harbour. At least I can have a champers!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (03-08-2013),MGC Bertie  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    goodluck today Emski. Have a nice relaxing day and watch lots of movies that make you laugh.
    Ann- yesterday my 4 embryos were all at 4 cell. The embryologist was supposed to call this morning at 7.30 with a day 3 update but hasn't yet. We will play it by ear and decide Monday what to do. If they say 2 are not good and 2 are ok, (I guess it will depend how we'll they are doing) we will probably transfer. If they are looking strong, little fragmentation etc i think we will freeze. To tell you the truth I really don't know. I will probably be relying on the embryologist a advice.
    Springrain- it's good to hear that your hcg is still rising.
    Bertie and Luca- sorry to hear your news. Do you have any frozens left? I know how hard it is, I guess you have to work out how much more you can endure of this. How many stim cycles do you have left in you.
    Mrs Pontipine- I hope you had a nice relaxing stay in hospital.
    Kenta- I like the idea of transferring the worst embryo in the fresh transfer and freezing the better one for a fet. I will bring this up with the embryologist.
    im going to have to start rummaging through all my paperwork for the embryologist number. I was given it many cycles ago. I just wonder if they have forgotten to call me this morning.
    luca happy birthday and enjoy yourself and pamper yourself. The restaurant sounds lovely.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-08-2013),SpringRain  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well for some reason I couldn't get through to monash switchboard at the assigned times so I spoke to a Richmond nurse instead. The embryos are now 2 x 8 cell and 2 x 9 cell. All graded A. But we know that means nothing.

I have asked that they call me at 7 Monday morning so I have an idea of what is happening.

looking back at my records I often have grade A at day 3 then they drop to B and C.. Should I have had them all frozen today? Give my body a rest then come back to them??
    I think that was the point initially, seemed to have strayed away from that plan.

Emski how did you go this morning?
    Last edited by Team panda; 03-08-2013 at 13:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Team Panda.... you are a remarkable women - 8 cycles - you give me incentive to keep going. Your Day 3 embryo results are great - are you planning then to transfer any or freeze all? Having 4 to grow out to Day 5 seems a good plan too.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bertie. I can't believe I've done this many cycles. Maybe I'm delusional. But my husband stopped smoking 5 weeks ago and I keep hoping it was his sperm and not my eggs. And that the smoking will be the difference in this cycle. He stopped drinking in cycle 5 and smoking after cycle 7. Believe me it was a hard feat for him to give up.Time will tell.
    i think I'd rather freeze because I've always put them straight back in. Need to try something different this time. After this there is not much else I can do. Only stem cell.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just spoke to embryologist. She said they are perfect today with no fragmentation. But I know in the past that mine take a dive on day 4 and 5. She said I could freeze them today and that we could grow them out at a later date. Then i would give my body a rest But I told her to grow them out to day 5. I hope I made the right decision.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luca & Bertie...I am so sorry for your BFNs Take gentle care of yourselves ladies

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-08-2013)