Closed Thread
Page 17 of 91 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wow thats great! I am with QFG and previously with City Fertility....I remember my FS at CF said that it wasnt really good because of the 'wave length bouncing off the embie....' mmmmmm But I think I will request a us next time for peace of mind!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, all of my transfers have been ultrasound guided. This seems to be a standard thing at my clinic, and the embryologist shows me the embryo on a screen before it is loaded up for transfer. It is good to see it being put into position.

Bertie, hope the day brings good news

Emski and Panda, hope your embies are still growing well.

AFM - I've gone up to 107, so definitely not doubling. Back again next week for another BT

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

StillHope  (02-08-2013),Team panda  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hang in there Springy - it must be hard!
    Ann I was with cfc Melb and they never did US transfers, have now moved to Monash where they do. I'll have my first one tomorrow. It doesn't really worry me who does the transfer, it's the cycle management that matters to me.
    My one little trouper is going well at 6 cells today (day 2) and transfer is booked for 9.30 tomorrow.
    I just got more results back from the 1 million I had done when I switched to the new FS and I have factor V lieden (blood clotting disorder) which means I need clexane to aid implantation (thankfully this was already part of my new regime) so I started jabbing this today.
    Looking forward to transfer tomorrow!
    Em x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Bertie how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski best of luck for your transfere tomorrow!!!! Is that day 3 transfere? I thought they only do day 5. Bit anyway, all the best and lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks! Not when there is only one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em, will be thinking of you tomorrow for your transfer

Bertie, hope to hear good news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Unfortunately I got a BFN :-((
    Will probably only do one more cycle with my own eggs.
    Sitting eating comfort food - charcoal chicken, chips and chocolate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie - So sorry for your bfn. I hope those terrible sinking feelings pass soon.

Spingy - agh, how frustrating! I hope the time goes quickly to your next scan. And I hope that it starts skyrocketing then. X

Em, - good luck with your transfer tomorrow. I hope the Lone Ranger is "the one".

hi to everyone else...

AFM, - Lap etc went well. Spending the night having a rest in hospital. Feeling rather tender.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (02-08-2013),SpringRain  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I'm sorry I can't get on to this site as much as I would like. I am just catching up where everyone is now. And I can't seem to press return either. Bertie - I am so sorry it was a BFN for you this time. Eat all the comfort food you like tonight before you re-evaluate your forward plan. Mrs P - glad to hear your lap went OK. I hope you recover well. Emski - I am sorry to hear only one egg fertilised but it sounds like a good one. Best of luck for your transfer tomorrow. Springrain - congratulations on your BFP and I hope you get some clarity soon. It's good that your HCG is rising. I really hope it keeps rising for you. Hi to everyone else. AFM - Well unfortunately I need to add some more bad news tonight as we got a BFN too. I got AF today actually - day of my test. We are very disappointed. We only got the one egg but it turned into a great looking embie that we got a bit excited about. So not sure of forward plan. I think I only have one more IVF left in me. Anyway sorry to be a downer ladies. I hope the next few days brings great news to everyone cycling & hoping. Fingers crossed for everyone.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (02-08-2013),SpringRain  (03-08-2013)