Closed Thread
Page 15 of 91 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski, Panda, - I hope your fert reports went well today ...

Fingerscrossed, - Good news about DP. I've never had low E2, but why don't you ask if taking some oestrogen will help.

AFM, - drinking my bowel prep drink as we speak. Oh the joys of TTC!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (02-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sorry Im not sure about oestrogen Fingers, mine was a bit high once and they monitored it but then it was okay
    Quote Originally Posted by Fingerscrossd11 View Post
    Hello all,

Well had first scan yesterday morning and a bt for both of us. DP's lining is looking great (triple line), could see five small follies in right and left was hiding, but my ostrogen is very low. Retesting tomorrow morning (Friday).

Can they do anything to boost it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Team panda View Post
    Bertie- lol, I hope its a cry of happiness.
    Ann I hate that call, it always starts with "unfortunately its not good news this time..: " and then it becomes a blur.
    Kenta thanks for the well wishes, spending a lot of today trying to deal with ivf and car matters. Grrr.
    Mrs Pontipine the reason I want to do a freeze all is because Ive never given my body a rest from all the drugs. All the research seems to be pointing to frozen egg cycles having a better outcome. I asked my fs if we could do a freeze all cycle and she said yes to freeze at day 3 and pgd them as well. But hubby and i have decided against pgd. Its a lot of money and we've decided to try to grow to day 5 therefore weeding out all bad ones anyway.
    I got fertilisation result this morning and its 4 out of 5 fertilised. One egg was immature. Im happy with that. Considering last time I had 10 eggs but only 4 fertilised.
    Bertie, - we were posting at the same time .

Great news about your 4 embies. Maybe less eggs over all will mean better quality.
    Re, freeze all. I have heard and read that too. Especially for the over 40's, which is why I wanted to freeze all at the time. I guess the higher amounts of FSH used for our age group contributes to those findings. My DS was a bubsicle , so I still feel strongly about it... My last FS didn't want to freeze all, in fact he didn't want to freeze any. He wanted me to put all 3 back at day 2. But I insisted on freezing at least 1.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies, well got my pretty crappy fertilisation report today, only 1 of the 9 has fertilsed, so I'll be going in for a day 3 transfer on Saturday. I'm a bit upset that so many dropped off, but at the same time happy that we have at least one to put back. Got to keep positive about the one we have right?
    Has anyone ever moved an embryo between clinics? Just wondering how much is involved in the process?..
    Congrats on yor 4 fertilising Panda, that's great news xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Hi ladies, well got my pretty crappy fertilisation report today, only 1 of the 9 has fertilsed, so I'll be going in for a day 3 transfer on Saturday. I'm a bit upset that so many dropped off, but at the same time happy that we have at least one to put back. Got to keep positive about the one we have right?
    Has anyone ever moved an embryo between clinics? Just wondering how much is involved in the process?..
    Congrats on yor 4 fertilising Panda, that's great news xx
    Emski, a girlfriend of mine had the exact same situation and now she has a gorgeous little 8month old!
    It only takes one!
    Good luck!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialK For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Well we returned home to Cairns very late on Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning....seriously jetlagged and cannot get back into my normal sleep pattern....5 hours sleep since leaving Cape Town last Monday morning!!!

I will catch up on everyone's news this afternoon.

AFM
    We have the official report on our embryos transferred and frozen.

I had 2 x expanded blastocysts transferred (one a couple of hours ahead of the other).

6 x blastocysts frozen...3 x B4AA (expanded blasties with outer shell thinning for hatching), 2 x B3AA (full blasties about to move onto expanding) and 1 x B2 (blastie but not full blastie).

The remaining 7 embryos were taken to day 6 and 7, but they were slow and fragmented and arrested.

So I am now 5 days post transfer....I have a lot of AF type aches and pains, including my lower back (which seems to alternate sides), in fact the AF type feeling is pretty constant. I wish I was still in CT, as I didn't think and worry about what's going on in there as much as I do now!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-08-2013),Team panda  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sorry Emski.
    I find waiting for the fertilisiation results so difficult and so deflating when the results are low. Really, injecting is the easy part of this whole process .
    I really hope that your little emby is the one. Remember it does happen with one.
    Sonny that sounds very promising. And what a great result with all those blasts frozen! How exciting for you!
    x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

emski72  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski, sorry to hear that Hopefully the one that did will be the golden egg

TeamPanda, well done, hope they continue to grow well Also that your car is back on the road without too much trouble

sunny you must be so happy with those results ! Hope the jet lag eases soon.

Kenta, great to hear you will be cycling again soon

Bertie, hope to hear good news tomorrow

Fingers, good luck for your next scan and bloods. Not entirely sure, but I think the oestrogen levels are related to the growth and development of the follicles. Hopefully a few more days on the medication will get them going. Great news on DP's lining.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

emski72  (01-08-2013),Fingerscrossd11  (02-08-2013),Kenta  (03-08-2013),Sunny15  (05-08-2013),Team panda  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski... I'm so sorry you only got one. I really thought that with you changing clinics that it was going to do the trick. But there's plenty of people out there who've had magic happen with one, so it might just be you too :-)) I have everything crossed for you xx So your other embryo is still at the old clinic? Sounds a good idea to move it, just in case you want it.

Thanks everyone for thinking of me for tomorrow. Almost there.

SpringRain... looking forward to hearing how your numbers are tomorrow. My DH is always pleased when I tell him someone from our over 40s group gets a BFP - it gives us both that little bit of extra hope that it will happen for us :-))

Luca... your BT is also tomorrow, isn't it? Good luck too.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 01-08-2013 at 18:21.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

emski72  (01-08-2013),SpringRain  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck for tomorrow Bertie

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-08-2013)