Closed Thread
Page 14 of 91 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I bet Friday can't come quick enough Springrain. It sounds very promising to me.
    Emski i was at clayton. how are you feeling about tomorrow's call? I hate this part. We have decided not to do pgd again and have cancelled it. We want to freeze and let my body recover, but it all depends on what happens over the next 5 days. So it's 1 day at a time.
    Ann, I just wanted to say thank you for your response regarding the donor eggs and your personal situation. You remind me of myself. I've had my husband and one of my friends keep pushing donor eggs, but only with time and BFN after BFN have I opened myself up to the idea of it.
    Bertie how are you? These last couple of days are hard, aren't they. Keep yourself as busy as possible and go on with your normal routines if possible. (I should listen to my own advice)
    Mrs Pontipine interestingly I was told that polyps don't interfere with pregnancy, is it fairly large? The hysteroscopy lap is a really good idea and at least you will find out if there is anything else going on in there preventing implantation.
    I'm still waiting to hear from the insurance to see if my car will be alright. Im ok now but was quite shaken yesterday. Seriously though, as if I didn't have enough going on in my life!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (31-07-2013),StillHope  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SpringRain and TeamPanda... thanks for thinking about me - yes, just one and a half days til the BT. Thankfully, I'm going out all day tomorrow with my parents to a museum in Sydney, so will be nice and busy. Then it's up early on Friday for the BT, and straight to my first day of work, after having a couple of weeks off with long service leave. I know there's going to be a mound of things piled up for me to sort out, including sorting out something the temp's stuffed up (a friend from work rang me tonight to tell me!!). So I think I will tell the clinic that I won't listen to my messages until after work - get the day sorted out, get in the car in the afternoon, phone for the results, and cry all the way home - I'm planning to cry either way the result turns out :-)) Lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (01-08-2013),Team panda  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Bertie, you are funny :-) all the best for your BT. Will think about you and send you heaps of
    let us know on friday as soon after you dried your eyes

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (31-07-2013),Team panda  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Lol Bertie I love your plan xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (31-07-2013),Team panda  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda, - Under the circumstances a freeze all sounds like a good idea for you. Is the the accident that your body has to recover from, or the drugs? Either/Or, - You have been through enough. I have thought about doing a freeze all in the past. I feel so awful after the stimming drugs.
    I don't think the polyp is large as such... But better out than in I guess, considering that this is my last ivf cycle.

Bertie, - Tomorrow sounds like a good distraction. If there is a good distraction the day before test day . At least having a busy first day back at work will help it go quickly for you so you can get on with the important stuff, - Like shedding buckets of tears of joy .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-08-2013),Team panda  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda and emski good luck with your eggs.... for their development. Panda hope you are ok after your accident.

Good luck bertie with blood test tomorrow and back at work.

Springrain.... for rising beta.

AFM we will be trying again soon.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-08-2013),SpringRain  (01-08-2013),Team panda  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi Kenta - good to see you
    X

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (03-08-2013),Team panda  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski and Panda - for a good fert report! Panda so sorry to hear of your bang u p, who wld have thought I day before EPU! Glad that you are ok though. Sorry guys for some reason 'enter' isn't working!!! Springrain - really hope that Beta is rising and you have some better news tom. Bertie - gosh you are strong woman!! I used to do all my calls in the morning from my office and of course it was always BFN and then as they searched the results I'd have my heart in my throat......then to hear the girl on the other side saying....Iam sorry......after that I didn't hear anything just a loud pounding in my ears (all my thoughts and emotions) and feeling sick for the day and then having to ring up DH in overseas, who cld be sitting in a meeting! But tom we want to hear you cried all the way home smiling and laughing!!! Good luck Kenta - good to hear from you, so what's the plan for you?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (03-08-2013),MGC Bertie  (01-08-2013),SpringRain  (01-08-2013),Team panda  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all,

Well had first scan yesterday morning and a bt for both of us. DP's lining is looking great (triple line), could see five small follies in right and left was hiding, but my ostrogen is very low. Retesting tomorrow morning (Friday).

Can they do anything to boost it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie- lol, I hope its a cry of happiness.
    Ann I hate that call, it always starts with "unfortunately its not good news this time..: " and then it becomes a blur.
    Kenta thanks for the well wishes, spending a lot of today trying to deal with ivf and car matters. Grrr.
    Mrs Pontipine the reason I want to do a freeze all is because Ive never given my body a rest from all the drugs. All the research seems to be pointing to frozen egg cycles having a better outcome. I asked my fs if we could do a freeze all cycle and she said yes to freeze at day 3 and pgd them as well. But hubby and i have decided against pgd. Its a lot of money and we've decided to try to grow to day 5 therefore weeding out all bad ones anyway.
    I got fertilisation result this morning and its 4 out of 5 fertilised. One egg was immature. Im happy with that. Considering last time I had 10 eggs but only 4 fertilised.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-08-2013)