Closed Thread
Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That baby will be all yours Ann, for me being a mum is about being that person who loves, nurtures and cares, adopted, IVF or whatever....wow you get to carry that little one and give birth.....all your baby

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Des1102 For This Useful Post:

StillHope  (30-07-2013),Team panda  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Springrain... good luck tomorrow with the BT. I will be checking back here to find out how you went. You say you're not particularly hopeful - I feel the same way - only because I haven't had any symptoms, and I'm just sure there would be something. I have way over-thought it this time, perhaps because this was the closest we've ever been. Was your embie frozen at Day 5, as I read something the other day about freezing them at also at Day 3? Well, fingers crossed for both of us - almost there :-))
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 30-07-2013 at 15:56.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Springrain and MGC Bertie, all the best for tomorrow. I'm thinking of you. Update us as soon you have news. All my fingers and toes are crossed for you girls!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    springrain and bertie.... good luck for tomorrow... thinking of you both

I had no symptoms at all with my 3 bfps... and the last one was with twins... so dont get dispondent... I remember with DD I was so convinced it was a bfn..I had af type crapms and I had a real coffee, made an appointment with a new clinic.... and was very surprised to get a positive.. so hang in there.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (30-07-2013),Team panda  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SpringRain and Bertie, - All my fingers and toes are crossed for you both. Wishing you all the very best of luck. I hope to hear some great news tomorrow .

I have missed so much in this thread. I'm going to read back now so I can catch up with as much as I can.

MrsP...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    it is good to have the option of donor eggs discussed and peoples experiences shared. Donor eggs are such a new technology.
    When you think about the option of us oldies... it comes down to a lot of BFNs searching for the golden egg.. adoption (which is impossible) and donor eggs...which at least enable us to enjoy the experience of pregnancy.
    If you are thinking about donor eggs and worried about loosing the genetic link remember that your body influences the genetic expression of the babies genes...so they are truely in a sense part of you... if you want to read more there are lots of books on the subject of epigenetics.
    I peronsally had to come to terms with this dilema... as I strongly wanted a second child so that DD would not be left alone in the world since I am an older mother and have less time to share with her. So DD was with my own eggs at 42 but trying for number 2 at 43-44 was a very different place..and 7 failed ivf cycles.. made me come to the realisation that I had 2 options..continue throwing money at ivf in hope for the golden egg or do a donor cycle with a 73% chance of success. I am glad that I took the plunge with DE.. now that I am pregnant with twins they are my babies..and I dont think of them as anything else...
    So I hope that with all the success of donor eggs on the thread it helps people make some life changing decisions.

ps..monash ivf are now importing eggs from the world egg bank for those that are not keen on travelling overseas...I think it is about $23,000 for 7 eggs and they do have an egg thaw guarentee.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

ann17  (30-07-2013),Kenta  (30-07-2013),Leomum  (31-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (30-07-2013),MrsPontipine  (30-07-2013),StillHope  (30-07-2013),Team panda  (31-07-2013),Tinybaby4me  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks for your Pregnyl tips Anne, they were very helpful. I got there in the end!
    All set to in for EPU tomorrow and am excited!
    Good luck tomorrow for your bloods Springy and Bertie.
    Em xx

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (31-07-2013),SpringRain  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski and Panda, - Sounds like you had good follie growth, that is great news! I hope all goes well with EPU tomorrow, and that you both get a great egg haul .

MusicalGal, - Congrats again on your 8 week scan. Your DH should be pleased with himself, you both did a fantastic job .

Sunny, - Can't wait to hear how you and your two little beanies are going when you get back.

DJ, - Best of luck for your transfer tomorrow . I hope all your embies made it to day 5. Looking forward to hearing your success

Ann, - Hope is all going well with your and your donors pill popping. Good luck for your August cycle, I should be cycling then too.

Micca, - I really do think you are a super woman. I hope the twins are going really well.

Des, - Congrats on your 7 week scan results. I love hearing 1st ivf cycle success stories for the over 40's .

Twocam, - 14 weeks already . I'm so happy you are able to relax and be happy now.

Fingerscrossed, - You should be close to EPU, is that right? I hope you are doing well.

Angelmama, - I hope your little one is powering along. Are you having a 7 week scan soon?

Welcome, - Myheart, Tinibaby. I hope this thread can be a great help to you.

Hi to Kenta, Stillhope, Butterfly, and everyone else looking.

AFM, - Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy on friday to get rid of a suspected polyp, do a biopsy, and have a general good look around. All going to plan I will start Lucrin on day 21 of this cycle, and after AF will start my AACEP cycle.

This will be my last cycle, I think I've pushed it as far as I am willing to. So I'm really hoping for a miracle .. I think I have half the hair that I had 3 months ago, so I am going to be really happy to stop the DHEA.

Good luck again to those testing this week. I would love to hear some great news.

to you all,

MrsP...
    Last edited by MrsPontipine; 30-07-2013 at 21:45.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

emski72  (30-07-2013),Kenta  (01-08-2013),Leomum  (31-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (31-07-2013),StillHope  (30-07-2013),Team panda  (31-07-2013),Tinybaby4me  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski... good luck for EPU tomorrow. I so hope you get some nice little eggies.

Micca... thanks for all the info on donor eggs. That may be a real possibility for us next year. We'll see how this cycle turns out, and then do one more cycle with my own, before moving on. Kind of fell off my seat about Monash IVF prices, but probably by the time you do all the sums, with flights, accomm overseas etc it may not be much more expensive.

AFM - I still have another couple of days until my BT - Friday couldn't come any quicker, could it?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

emski72  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    AFM - I still have another couple of days until my BT - Friday couldn't come any quicker, could it?
    Oops, sorry I got confused Bertie. At one stage I did have friday in my mind for your test date when reading back.

Best of luck for friday then ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (31-07-2013)