Closed Thread
Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    NurseAnni is offline Winner 2014 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Im allowed to call my mother on her birthday. You get to call who ever you want and talk for how ever long you want yet you crack the ships when I call my mum for her birthday. Stop being controlling. Ash hole.

I hardly make any phone calls to my family or friends. I dont know whats going on in their lives cos you never let me find out. You drag me to the other side of the country where I dont have ANY Family OR friends yet expect me to be okay about it. so yeah. I think it perfectly fine for me to call my mum 1 or 2 times a month.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hugs im in exactly the same boat and it sucks so much.

Sent from my GT-S6102 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NurseAnni View Post
    Hugs im in exactly the same boat and it sucks so much.

Sent from my GT-S6102 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks. Yeah it does. Sorry you are kn the same spot big hugs for you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcitedMummy View Post
    Asking if I've changed his nappy or fed him is not helping. Either take him for once or just go back to sleep. I don't need your half a@*$ed parenting. Really making me not want another one until you take some responsibility for the one we have now
    Totally know where you're coming from, when hubby is snuggled up in bed and I'm pacing with our screaming baby, asking whether she has a dirty nappy does not help!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

ExcitedMummyxxx  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Getting really sick of your lies.....

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Universe please stop surrounding me with people with happy content babies. It tears me apart that its been such a rough road for me with all 3 of my kids (especially DS3) and I am so jealous of people whose babies don't cry non stop, vomit non stop and have multiple explosive nappies every day

I wouldnt wish what we're going through on anyone, but I just wish I could enjoy the time instead of wishing it away cos its all so hard.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Universe please stop surrounding me with people with happy content babies. It tears me apart that its been such a rough road for me with all 3 of my kids (especially DS3) and I am so jealous of people whose babies don't cry non stop, vomit non stop and have multiple explosive nappies every day

I wouldnt wish what we're going through on anyone, but I just wish I could enjoy the time instead of wishing it away cos its all so hard.

Oh darling... our DD2 is two and even now when we go out, the first thing I do us scan for the safest and quickest exit, in case she launches into power spew mode... hugs!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babylove81 For This Useful Post:

peanutmonkey  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post

Your not alone.

If it helps i will tell you a few of my kids funny spew/explosive stories.

DD1 the true princess she was, was held up by the priest just before she was christened and she exploded. Yes all down her beautiful long white christening gown that took me a week to make and you guessed all down the priest face and all over his clothes. We had to stop the ceremony while the two of were showered and changed.
    She once spew from inside woolies all through the shopping centre all the way to the carpark. Like every second metre she power spewed on the floor.

DS1 was the king of explosives, Often i would take of his wondersuit an the poo would be pooled in the feet section. Of I would find poo footprints from where it had seeped through the feet of the wonersuit.

Ds2 I was shopping he was in the trolley and looked down and he exploded and it went on my groceries.

So yer your not alone. so here is some extra hugs because i been there. it is bloody hard.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (22-09-2013),dancingchipmunk  (22-09-2013),michellek  (22-09-2013),MonkeySeeMonkeyDo  (22-09-2013),peanutmonkey  (22-09-2013),Purple Lily  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not fair that DP still has all her pregnancy symptoms (especially hyperemesis) when we know our little bubba has passed away :-( missed miscarriages suck :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Builders next door waking me up really early on the first day of school holidays. After a cruddy night with the small boy.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcitedMummy View Post
    Big hugs. My DS is always so happy around other people but is horrible when home alone. This could be the case with others. I've found noone will tell you the bad stuff because they don't wanna sound like bad mothers but it just makes you feel horrible because you think everyone else has it easy and don't know why you can't have that/can't cope.
    You're probably all doing better than you think in comparison. I hope it gets better for you xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove81 View Post
    Oh darling... our DD2 is two and even now when we go out, the first thing I do us scan for the safest and quickest exit, in case she launches into power spew mode... hugs!
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Your not alone.

If it helps i will tell you a few of my kids funny spew/explosive stories.

DD1 the true princess she was, was held up by the priest just before she was christened and she exploded. Yes all down her beautiful long white christening gown that took me a week to make and you guessed all down the priest face and all over his clothes. We had to stop the ceremony while the two of were showered and changed.
    She once spew from inside woolies all through the shopping centre all the way to the carpark. Like every second metre she power spewed on the floor.

DS1 was the king of explosives, Often i would take of his wondersuit an the poo would be pooled in the feet section. Of I would find poo footprints from where it had seeped through the feet of the wonersuit.

Ds2 I was shopping he was in the trolley and looked down and he exploded and it went on my groceries.

So yer your not alone. so here is some extra hugs because i been there. it is bloody hard.
    Thank you all. We have a Paed appt this week. I am praying for some answers.