Closed Thread
Page 58 of 92 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    went out for a late fathers day dinner with dh and dd. Dh, dd and I have all started vomiting (which is more than likely from dinner) I just took my anti depressant and then vomited heaps and peed myself at the same time. It was either vomit on the floor or pee on the floor. The vomiting cued the pee. (Like coughing and sneezing do sometimes) so I couldn't control it. And now because I vomited almost straight after taking my pill im probably going to have horrible side effects tomorrow (like vertigo and sea sickness but worse). Horrible, horrible night.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh sweetie you sound like you are having an awful time lately. Massive hugs. Make sure to stay hydrated and go to the doctors if you all can. Have you got someone that can come help you all?

Xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im so sick of watching football! Its all dh has done all fing weekend.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki24 View Post
    Im so sick of watching football! Its all dh has done all fing weekend.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hearing you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    Oh sweetie you sound like you are having an awful time lately. Massive hugs. Make sure to stay hydrated and go to the doctors if you all can. Have you got someone that can come help you all?

Xoxoxo
    Thanks hun feeling better now, slept heaps today so that helped. Think we got food poisoning from sunset restaurant at sky city. No, no family or friends about, we live in darwin away from everyone, but we are ok. Hubby and I do pretty good at taking in turns looking after each other xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Thanks hun feeling better now, slept heaps today so that helped. Think we got food poisoning from sunset restaurant at sky city. No, no family or friends about, we live in darwin away from everyone, but we are ok. Hubby and I do pretty good at taking in turns looking after each other xx

Oh you poor thing I just saw your other post! Im glad you're feeling better, I wish I could of helped you out I was sick after eating at the sunset restaurant too but most likely because I stuffed ma face lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had to haul 2 kids out of bed and into the car for a trip to the pub to pick up DH and his mate. Mate the proceeded to spew in my car and on me. DH has just had a shower and I reckon he'll spew soon too. Not. Happy. Jan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I honestly don't like being pregnant and can't wait until I'm not anymore. The little kicks are lovely, but I'd rather she just be here. Pain and exhaustion and not being able to breath properly is too much on top of everything else. I wake up in pain, spend the whole day trying to get everything done that needs doing despite it and only really half finish, then get to lay down at the end of the day totally exhausted and hope I can sleep cause of how much it hurts. And it makes me feel like a horrible person. Everyone is always saying what a miracle and blessing and everything being pregnant is and it is, both DF and I were told we'd never get pregnant by ourselves, but I just hurt too much lately to think of it as anything other than a horrible, never ending thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi my name is Natasha and I am 27 a mummy to a 4 year old called myah, we have just moved to Brisbane in Hamilton 5 days ago and I was looking for some help to find some playgroups for myah and meet some new friends for me and her. if any one could help that would be great thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Get up up to resettle DD2 and upon checking FB as you do, learn that two friends are in hospital! 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    I regret announcing my pregnancy on facebook so early What was i thinking!!

I was just too excited. Ive since removed it but is too late.

(sorry more than one line)