Closed Thread
Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Seeing pictures of yourself and how large you are. Gosh I looked shocking. Why can't I just make a several stone disappear overnight. Such a long road and I'm failing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

snowqu33n  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    WTF are you doing? Agatha Christie writes Hercule Poirot, not some random contemporary author. It's gonna suck. Leave perfection as it is, thank you very much!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to snowqu33n For This Useful Post:

Dragonborn  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Honestly Dh...you make me feel like I have 3 kids sometimes. Oh and stop with the childish freaking eye rolling and huffing I don't believe I ask too much of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by mumoftwoboys2005; 07-09-2013 at 23:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    Seeing pictures of yourself and how large you are. Gosh I looked shocking. Why can't I just make a several stone disappear overnight. Such a long road and I'm failing

Well I think you're gorgeous And you will see those several stone disappear..maybe not overnight but it will happen because you wont give up and you will not fail xo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Took hours to get dd to sleep tonight. Was good tonight tho cos she wasnt naughty, just lots of snuggles and playing which was nice for a change but now that IM ready for bed my stupid legs are hurting like mad.
    It really really hurts. Feels like someone is grinding at my bones. Keep forgetting to get tested for arthritis (im 22 and it runs in our family and you get it young)

Its been going on for years and im sick of it. I can hardly do anything when I get it and getting to sleep with this pain is a nightmare (well with no sleep I guess its a lack of nightmare)
    Owwwwwwwch.
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    went out for a late fathers day dinner with dh and dd. Dh, dd and I have all started vomiting (which is more than likely from dinner) I just took my anti depressant and then vomited heaps and peed myself at the same time. It was either vomit on the floor or pee on the floor. The vomiting cued the pee. (Like coughing and sneezing do sometimes) so I couldn't control it. And now because I vomited almost straight after taking my pill im probably going to have horrible side effects tomorrow (like vertigo and sea sickness but worse). Horrible, horrible night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Constipation caused by zofran.....great it stops stuff coming out the top end...not so great it clogs up the bottom end as well! :S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    went out for a late fathers day dinner with dh and dd. Dh, dd and I have all started vomiting (which is more than likely from dinner) I just took my anti depressant and then vomited heaps and peed myself at the same time. It was either vomit on the floor or pee on the floor. The vomiting cued the pee. (Like coughing and sneezing do sometimes) so I couldn't control it. And now because I vomited almost straight after taking my pill im probably going to have horrible side effects tomorrow (like vertigo and sea sickness but worse). Horrible, horrible night.

Hugs. Sounds horrible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS is dealing with his first fever. Poor bubba is miserable and I am stuck on the couch. DD is going stir crazy.