Closed Thread
Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Don't you dare complain to your mates that you didn't get a call from my kids on Sunday. YOU haven't called them once this year, not even for DS2s sixth birthday. You don't deserve to be called a Daddy yet my beautiful, amazing children call you exactly that and talk about you with love. If they would have asked to call you, I would have dialled your number straight away. Where's my Mother's Day call?! You've seen them once this year and even then you fed DS2 choc chip muesli bars for lunch and "forgot" to get DD something, even though she didn't go with you and you got the boys something. I am so very sorry that you are their Father.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    So the truth finally comes out dh... if your not happy being married to me, just leave and do us all a favour and do it now before we get hurt even more.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I'm sorry, you deserve better xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So the truth finally comes out dh... if your not happy being married to me, just leave and do us all a favour and do it now before we get hurt even more.

Big hugs love.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews

Awww massive hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back at work after 7 months parental leave and my manager is praising the girl who replaced me for some awesome results we achieved - but it was my hard work in January that let us achieve the goal! She didn't even contribute!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    I don't even have the fight left in me anymore. I have to and will fight for my precious baby but ive lost my spark, this has broken me.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    I don't even have the fight left in me anymore. I have to and will fight for my precious baby but ive lost my spark, this has broken me.

Hugs

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love you fur babies but I neeeeeed this holiday even for just 4 days!!!!!! Where are all the dog loving house sitters im offering so much money to do it. Gosh no one wants to earn easy money these days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    I love you fur babies but I neeeeeed this holiday even for just 4 days!!!!!! Where are all the dog loving house sitters im offering so much money to do it. Gosh no one wants to earn easy money these days.

Thanks guys. Had a chat with dh and apparently he doesn't want to leave but feels like it sometimes. Apparently im hard to live with cos im angry at him all the time and he doesn't know who he is anymore. He just blankets it as pnd but he doesn't realise that sometimes im angry at him for a reason and it isnt just me being in a mood. Ugh.
    Anyway thanks for the hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post

Oh hun. Big huge hugs.