Closed Thread
Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    No, he is my second and he is 7 months old now. At the start everything was great.
    I can't put him down in his cot because we don't have room to put one up. He sleeps in the carrier during the day and our bed at night until we move that is our only option.

Thank you though. I'm going to make myself a hot chocolate now and hope he stays asleep for awhile.

Sent from my telecommunications device.
    I lay a folded blanket at my feet and lay him down on that so I can have a few minutes without a child on me. IYKIM

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (26-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Told you I was having a "day off" from parenting (which you've had 6 of this week and I have never had in 6 months), yet I still had to get bottles ready, clean up her dirty bibs and clothes that you leave lying around the house, pack away 5 thousand toys that you left out and tidy up YOUR mess because you're busy with the baby, while entertaining your parents who you invited over. I wonder who does all of that on your parenting days off? Oh that's right, ME!
    So know the feeling!!!!
    DH goes to golf every weekend! Even though I have asked for one Saturday a month so I can go get waxing etc done without bub! Does this happen?!? Noooo so I've told him in 2 weeks he is having him come he11 or high water and I'm using my beauty voucher for. 2-3 hour pamper session.
    Then let him tell me I have it easy :/

👪 Cooper 8/6/12 - lovingly welcomed after 3 years TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am so over dds attitude, abck chatting and spiteful behaviour. I have no idea how to handle it and I feel like ive tried everything.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omfg. Just shut up dh. I can sort out my own dinner. I looked after myself for years before you came along. Just leave me alone and I will eat when I want. Stop pushing me!!!!! I know I haven't eaten today but im content and will have dinner when IM ready. When I say shut up it means shut up. Dont just keep going on and on and on and on about things.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes I know you have to go to work tomorrow but I'm tired too, I haven't stopped all day, including the 5.5 hours that you went out for a fancy dinner with work while I cooked, cleaned and looked after our daughter. You're out again tomorrow night as well. I can't wait to go back to work so I can stick my head under my pillow when our daughter screams like you do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wish my son would open up to me. I thought everything was fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Child Support 'Can't find an avenue for collection' because EX works for himself under an ABN but can afford for his sole trader 'business' to buy himself a brand spanker $60,000 4x4. No CS received since December last year but he can buy a new car, while I struggle to give my child what they need. Hopefully if we get a new government they will close some of these crazy CS loopholes

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cicho For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Urgh. AF. you are so not welcome today. Glad you came in the sense that I dont want to be pregnant but jeebus what is with my period pain since DS3 was born - it's 10x worse than it used to be!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    All because I didn't do it "right" in your eyes, trying to fix your carseat strap, I've now had to leave you at kindy crying your little eyes out... :,-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Horribly emotionally exhausted.