Closed Thread
Page 39 of 86 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    Solids at home, sleeping and eating out in the carrier... that and DF does the grocery shopping. It gets easier when they sleep less. You have more time in between.

Sent from my telecommunications device.
    Thanks Tadpoles. She only has 1 hour sleeps so her routine is usually wake up, play for an hour, bottle, play and solids for an hour, sleep for an hour - doesn't leave alot of time to get out! Hanging for the day when she has longer sleeps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The first time DH has offered to take you for the morning so I can have a bit of a sleep in you've been screaming since 5.30!! Give it up you little monster, I just want some quiet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Seriously you are at GOLF both of your days off, so yes you can freaking help me out with some cleaning before you go and not complain about it!

👪 Cooper 8/6/12 - lovingly welcomed after 3 years TTC

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear the Belly, Butt & Boobs department of Mother Nature Inc.,

There must have been a mix up somewhere in the lines, my boobs are supposed to grow quicker than my belly at this stage in pregnancy, all I want is for my boobs to be bigger than my belly for once in my life.
    Hoping this is rectified soon,

Small Boobed, Huge arsed & bellied MrJones&me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrJones&Me For This Useful Post:

Turk EnJayDee  (25-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wish I would stop worrying. Too worried to get groceries for the second day in a row in case baby needs to be fed or cries because she needs to sleep while I'm out. Husband is out at a bucks day all day and night so he's no help, my parents are away and ILs are full of judgment so I wouldn't dream of asking them for help.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I wish I would stop worrying. Too worried to get groceries for the second day in a row in case baby needs to be fed or cries because she needs to sleep while I'm out. Husband is out at a bucks day all day and night so he's no help, my parents are away and ILs are full of judgment so I wouldn't dream of asking them for help.
    Hun, I know how you feel. I notice that you seem to be writing these sort of posts a fair bit, and I worry a bit whether you're ok. I think it's so easy to get a bit agoraphobic with a newborn.

Can you go to a place with a parent's room so you know you have somewhere to take her if needed? It's good for you both to get out. I think you'll find anywhere you go during the day is full of other babies screaming, or mostly full of understanding parents/grandparents who give you a reassuring smile as they walk past. Sometimes you need to be out and she might cry but she will be ok... You both will x

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

JR03  (24-08-2013),LoveLivesHere  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsharvey View Post
    Hun, I know how you feel. I notice that you seem to be writing these sort of posts a fair bit, and I worry a bit whether you're ok. I think it's so easy to get a bit agoraphobic with a newborn.

Can you go to a place with a parent's room so you know you have somewhere to take her if needed? It's good for you both to get out. I think you'll find anywhere you go during the day is full of other babies screaming, or mostly full of understanding parents/grandparents who give you a reassuring smile as they walk past. Sometimes you need to be out and she might cry but she will be ok... You both will x
    Thank you so much for your post, it's nice to know someone cares :-) the silly thing is, she's not even a newborn, she's 6 months old and on a good day, I'll happily go out for 5-6+ hours with her. I guess my concern is that I'll get half way through my groceries and she'll scream the store down :-( and when I do groceries on my own, I have her in the carrier and don't have anywhere to put her bottle, it all just seems too hard :-( i drove to the shops then decided i couldn't do it so turned around and came home. combine that with having to stop breastfeeding because she has a clear preference for bottles now and refuses to breastfeed, I just feel pretty crappy :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Click and collect??

It sounds like you've been hit with those lovely hormones from cutting down bf. maybe go out not to do food shopping just so you can get some confidence back. And if you do have groceries to do, go, get through as much as you can but leave cold stuff till last, if b needs a bottle then ask the service desk if you can leave the trolley there and feed her then come back to it.

Big hugs, tomorrow will be better and get DH to take over for a day xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shani2 For This Useful Post:

JR03  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Thank you so much for your post, it's nice to know someone cares :-) the silly thing is, she's not even a newborn, she's 6 months old and on a good day, I'll happily go out for 5-6+ hours with her. I guess my concern is that I'll get half way through my groceries and she'll scream the store down :-( and when I do groceries on my own, I have her in the carrier and don't have anywhere to put her bottle, it all just seems too hard :-( i drove to the shops then decided i couldn't do it so turned around and came home. combine that with having to stop breastfeeding because she has a clear preference for bottles now and refuses to breastfeed, I just feel pretty crappy :-(
    Hugs hun, gosh it can be rough this parenting gig. You have to remind yourself that if she cries, she cries, it won't hurt her, and if people around yoy care/judge that shes crying tell em to shove it

What I do is get a trolley with a capsule thing on it but also take the ergo... if DS3 is awake he goes in the capsule and I use the dummy, a rattle etc to try and keep him happy. If he's sleepy I chuck him in the ergo, and at least I have the capsule if he wakes up and wants out of the ergo.
    Do you have a friend who might go with you and hold bub etc for you if she is fussy?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

JR03  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryR View Post
    You can't even ring our 6 year old for his birthday? There's a word for you.
    Oh that's so sad

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (24-08-2013)