+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    Of course you can join!! Congratulations on the birth of your bub! What did you have?
    How good is the initial weight loss straight after bub! It's such a confidence booster after months of the scales going up!
    Don't be too hard on yourself for the first few weeks though. Eat what you want while you recover. The weight will keep coming off while you are still bleeding etc. I lost the full 12kg that I put on by 4 weeks pp. Now I have to actually try to get rid of the remaining 3 that are hanging around!!!
    I had a girl Courtney so 3 girls now

I'm not going to be too strict but try to go back to my mostly clean heathy eating not going to worry about exercise for awhile though

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    My hubby has been sick this week & I think it's got me now-I've got a sore throat too girls! Might have to get some Difflam!
    Hope you's get better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    I had a girl Courtney so 3 girls now

I'm not going to be too strict but try to go back to my mostly clean heathy eating not going to worry about exercise for awhile though
    3 girls! How beautiful!!! Congrats again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MrsL some days I feel like I could continuously eat and still be hungry! Damn breastfeeding

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ok that's good to know. Some days I feel like I could eat anything that's not nailed done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsL- Yup a cake in a mug. I've stooped to new lows. I only just discovered them last week and I've had about half a dozen of them! So quick & easy, how can you resist. I make the brownie version and try to make it a tiny bit healthier with less sugar no butter and 1 tbsp olive oil instead.

Poo this sore throat thing must be everywhere! Yup get hubby to grab some diflam spray.

YES to the starving!! Some days I feel like I'm constantly eating, not just snacking. Like full meals!

Decemberbubba don't be so hard on yourself. We all have days like that, even weeks but like MrsL said tomorrow is a new day.

Welcome bunx how are you juggling having three? I'm still trying to find my feet with it all. How old are your other girls? Sorry if its in your sig but I'm only really ever on my phone.

Hi MrsT, ah that's right. I vaguely remember you saying in the DIG you were taking Miss A to Fiji? Did you get her passport sorted?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Cake in a mug is the best! I might have to treat myself to one over the weekend!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Weighed myself this morn girls-67.6kg. So a gain of 400g. Oh well! I'm actually relieved as at the beginning of the week I was on the seafood diet, as in see food & eat it! And didn't do any proper exercise. So relieved its pretty much stable. Now not to get too carried away over the weekend!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsL could it have just been water weight? I can retain water like a mo fo. 400g is honestly not that much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    MrsL could it have just been water weight? I can retain water like a mo fo. 400g is honestly not that much
    Yeah I think it could be. I'm a bit 'clogged up' IYKWIM! Will weigh again in a few days & see what it is!