+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow, 1 week after!! Superstar!

Boo, still no teeth? That teething business is hard work for bubbas AND mummas!

Miss M is still going through her 12wk growth spurt- or at least that's what I'm telling myself. Its easier if I view it was a phase rather than thats just how she is lol. I bet she'll get her act together just in time for the 4 month sleep regression stage :eyeroll:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh I am already dreading the sleep regression. We're going to be overseas when A turns 4 months, joy!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    MrsL how are you going? I weighed in at 79kg at my doctor on Monday.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hi there!
    Having an ok week-not brave enough to get on the scales though! I will in a few days though & hope it's still around 67!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done on your loss My Beloved Ones! I too am awaiting the dreaded 4 month sleep regression. Having been through it once with DS1 I know what I could possibly be in for

I've had a shocker of a week I have tonsilitis and have been comfort eating wayyy too much ice cream. Gah! I was doing so well and now I feel like I've undone all my hard work over the last couple of months. I'm going to pack the scales away for a week or two and focus on getting my eating back under control. Hope everyone else is going better than me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to decemberbubba For This Useful Post:

My Beloved Ones  (16-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Decemberbubba I have a sore throat too Monday I could hardly get out of bed, had a fever and achy joints. Have you got any diflam throat spray? Its da bomb. I've been living on cauliflower soup...... And mug cakes and ice cream hehe.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can I join

One week since giving birth I'm 8.2kg down only gained 13kg all up so pretty happy

This week I have eaten pretty crappy :0 but giving myself till Monday then it's a total health kick I would love to lose a total of 11.5 kg to get me at my ultimate weight which I was working at before I got pregnant hopefully before summer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by decemberbubba View Post
    Well done on your loss My Beloved Ones! I too am awaiting the dreaded 4 month sleep regression. Having been through it once with DS1 I know what I could possibly be in for

I've had a shocker of a week I have tonsilitis and have been comfort eating wayyy too much ice cream. Gah! I was doing so well and now I feel like I've undone all my hard work over the last couple of months. I'm going to pack the scales away for a week or two and focus on getting my eating back under control. Hope everyone else is going better than me
    Earlier in the week was pretty shocking for me. It's so hard not to feel like you've undone the good work! I've learnt to pick myself up & say 'tomorrow's another day' though & just make sure I'm better the next day!
    I swear some days I am STARVING though. Anyone else who's BF feel like this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    Decemberbubba I have a sore throat too Monday I could hardly get out of bed, had a fever and achy joints. Have you got any diflam throat spray? Its da bomb. I've been living on cauliflower soup...... And mug cakes and ice cream hehe.
    Is that cake in a mug?! Sooo good! My sis & I used to make them when we lived together. Don't anymore though. Not good for my waistline! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    Can I join

One week since giving birth I'm 8.2kg down only gained 13kg all up so pretty happy

This week I have eaten pretty crappy :0 but giving myself till Monday then it's a total health kick I would love to lose a total of 11.5 kg to get me at my ultimate weight which I was working at before I got pregnant hopefully before summer
    Of course you can join!! Congratulations on the birth of your bub! What did you have?
    How good is the initial weight loss straight after bub! It's such a confidence booster after months of the scales going up!
    Don't be too hard on yourself for the first few weeks though. Eat what you want while you recover. The weight will keep coming off while you are still bleeding etc. I lost the full 12kg that I put on by 4 weeks pp. Now I have to actually try to get rid of the remaining 3 that are hanging around!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My hubby has been sick this week & I think it's got me now-I've got a sore throat too girls! Might have to get some Difflam!