+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    We're great thanks MrsT. M is a joy, she is such a delight. I can't believe how quick it's gone though hey! I felt bad I couldn't keep up with you guys- y'all love a chat!! I don't think anyone has noticed my absence anyways

Blergh. I feel sick the amount of junk I have shoved in my gob today. No. More. Baking.

Tomorrow is a new day!
    I have eaten lots today too! Blergh is the word! We did participate in a 5km fun run today though, hopefully that counted for something!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Weigh in day!

CW: 67.2kg
    GW: 64kg

3.2kg to go. It's moving ever so slowly! 600g since last week is good though but not quite a full kg lost in the last few weeks!

Do you think BFing keeps some fat stores in your body? It's helped me get back to pre-preg weight really quick but the extra weight is so slow coming off.

In saying that, I'm not exercising as frequently or as intensely as I would be if I didn't have my little girl. And I'm eating really well during the week but probably cheating too much on the weekends!

I'll be more mindful of the weekend cheating & see what happens next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done mrsleesey! I think bf'ing affects people differently, but my body definitely likes to hold onto a little bit of fat stores, and I don't lose weight easily when bf'ing. Pre-babies I could easily maintain 56-57kgs, but after having DS1 I couldn't really get below 60kg. I only stopped bf'ing him the month I got preg with DS2, so then of course the weight just went up steadily. I think I have now hit a wall again at 59kg. I'm pretty careful about what I'm eating and portion control, but the scales don't seem to want to move. I'm trying to focus more on fitness and strength now, as there's not a whole heap more I can do with diet - I don't want to reduce food anymore at the risk of affecting supply.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrr my enter key isn't working when Im on the laptop. Sorry if this is hard to read. Well done on the loss MrsLeesey! I agree with decemberbubba, weightloss affects everyone differently. ive always been super jealous of those who can eat and eat and eat when bfeeding and still loose weight. This was never the case for me, Ive always held onto a few kgs for each pregnancy but in saying that I haven't done any regular exercise since I fell pregnant with DS. Woops. Decemberbubba I cant wait until I get to the fitness and strength stage! Ive got the kilos to shift first though. AFM Ive been walking to pick up DS from school. Not a long walk but there is a huge bluddy hill right in the middle of it. Watching my portion sizes but not restricting what I eat yet. Still having the chocolate etc but smaller amounts. CW 68.1kg but am positive that's mostly water weight lost.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yeah I think the breastfeeding is helping me not gain anything-which if that's what's on offer, I'll take it! Hopefully with continued healthy eating & more exercise the weight will slowly come off though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weigh-in day for me, but nothing to report - still 59kg. I had my parents up over the weekend and went a bit silly with food so not at all surprised. Back to exercising and eating better this week and hopefully I will have a loss to report next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Decemberbubba that's really good!! I'd be totally happy with maintaining weight especially after a big weekend

This morning I am 68.7kg so 1.3kgs down. Im aiming to maintain this weight this week, so no loss, just so it won't affect my supply.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MrsL how are you going? I weighed in at 79kg at my doctor on Monday.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrst are you back to your pre preg weight? Yay if you are! Hows Miss A's teeth?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Still no teeth through how are you guys going mbo?

I was at pre pregnancy weight a week after having ailsa however due to a diet of muffins chocolate etc my weight has been fluctuating LOL

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app