+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dd (3) just had some problems and needed to show the doctors on a few occasions and needed to have a swab.

we discussed that it was ok because it was a doctor looking and mummy was there. We also went over the fact that only people putting cream or helping her wipe can touch that area.

MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    100 Posts in a week
    Yeah I've just said to my boys, that they are the only ones who are allowed to touch their penises, and the only other time is if there is something wrong, then maybe I will have to have a look, or a doctor.

I never really thought about the nappy thing actually, anyway, they are pretty much past that.

I really like the idea of it being OK if it is not a secret etc, that's clever.

And I really must get hold of the everyones got a bottom book!!

Similar Threads

1. "Tear" on toddlers "private area"....
    By lucymoo in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24-03-2013, 22:10
  2. When and how to teach "stranger danger"?
    By MsMummy in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 15:19