DS has meltdowns/tantrums over odd things. I don't know if he's just a normal 2yo or if maybe something is wrong.
Some examples are:
- me taking his shoes off when he's not sitting at the right place on the couch
- me putting the lid on the jam jar when he wanted to pass it to me. I had to take the lid off the jam, give it to him so he could pass it to me
- putting the wrong shoe on first.
- taking his seatbelt off from my position in the driver's seat instead of getting out, opening his door and doing it from outside
- I moved the spoon in his porridge and made it uneven.
Many many many more. It feels like it goes on all day. I know toddlers like predictability and things a certain way but is this normal?