+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Booboo.........

Have been following your journey on the other thread. Good luck girl!!! Let's hope the DHEA has done it's job and the calcium wash helps make some beautiful embryo's for you and your DH

All good here girl. Am off to see FS towards the end of the month to sort things out for my next cycle in November. Just had a raft of blood tests done in preparation for possibly going back on the pill to down regulate when AF arrives this month plus it's been over 18 months since I last had them done, so wanted to see where I'm at now with everything.

Ok luv, will be following you and that this cycle is your BFP!!! Good luck sweetie and to you.........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    hello you two, I just thought I'd'd report back in on how i went after a full 4months on DHEA yesterday was my egg collection and we got 17 eggs which is outrageously high numbers for me. I'm waiting on my fertilisation report today to see how many were mature and how mant have actually fertilised, but as DHEA is only really used to increase numbers ( not necessarily quality) I think it's done it's job with me. I'm now really curious to see if the melatonin has done it's job of improving egg quality. Fertilisation was where we fell over last cycle with only 1/9 making it to day 3.
    I'll be watching to see how you go BIB and BooBoo. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hello Miss Emski.............

Congrat's on the awesome egg count luv!!! What FSH did you use and what was the dosage if you don't mind me asking??? Am keeping my you get fantastic fertilisation results and end up with a good cohort of amazing embies to choose from and hopefully to freeze too!!!

I hope the DHEA/Melatonin combo works as well for me as it has for you girl Am due to go back to see my FS in a couple of weeks to get the ball rolling for a November cycle. Feels like it's taken forever to start again this time!!!

Thanks for posting to let us know how you got luv and I'm so pleased that you've had such a successful result!!! Am keeping everything crossed you get your BFP this cycle......Good luck girl and here's a heap of to get you started!!!.........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi Blondie, I was on 300 gonal F in the A.M and 150 of menopur at night, I've also been on predisolone since cd1... still waiting on my fert report. Good luck for your appt, I hope it all goes well for you - will keep checking in here. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks Emski.....

Yep, will report back on this thread and also the AACEP thread I used the prednisolone last cycle (is one of the drugs used in the AACEP protocol) and I know my FS wants me to do the same protocol this cycle too. I have concerns about the high FSH that he wants me to use again this cycle as I don't believe it was of any benefit to me at all and in fact, I'm of the opinion it did more harm than good for me, so will be debating that with him when I see him in a couple of weeks

Take care luv........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks just had 1st sniff of the synarel, feels weird, like Im not getting enough or something ha ha. 1st jab in the am, no going back now!! hope all goes well for you apt Blonde, not long now . Emski that's such a great egg no congrats, hope you got good fert rates today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hey Booboo............

You're away luv!!! Yay!! I used to wonder the same with the Synarel, but you will be getting enough luv. The only problem regarding dosage would be if you sneezed within 5 min's of sniffing. If that ever happens, just do another dosage. There's extra in the bottle, so don't worry.

Yes, the taste is vile!!! But I just made sure I had a drink or a mint on hand to get rid of it which seemed to work well for me Am keeping my the DHEA does the job for you too luv and you'll see some lovely follies growing when you go for your scan

Am starting to get excited/anxious now that it's getting closer to me cycling again. Am starting the pill on CD4 after this month's AF which is due around the 16/10. Will decide jabbing date's etc when I see WDA in a couple of weeks.

Ok girl, will be watching how you go....Here's some for you too to help you on your way
    Good luck luv!!!!!!!

P.S. Sorry about the bold print. Don't know what's going on with this site today???

Thanks
    Reviews
    No sneezing so far Im still wondering if Im getting enough lol. I was only on the DHEA for 2 mths but hoping it did something, just didn't want to wait any longer. Not long now for you Thanks I need that hope u have a nice w/e whats left of it x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Good luck Boo Boo... Syneral is the work of the devil. Sadly after 6 cycles I have actually gotten used to the taste and don't notice it so much any more.
    Well the melatonin seems to have helped also at this point - my 7 embies are still going strong (will have my final report tomorrow on whether they are good enough to freeze) and I will have my first ever day 5 transfer tomorrow morning! I've only ever had day 2 or 3 before.

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks emski, im sure this stuff is making me have headaches. Yay glad to hear your 7 embies r going strong will be thinking of u tomorrow morning, hope all goes well, praying I get to transfer this time