+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Becksta.................
    Congrat's luv!!! Am keeping my you get a BFP when you do your FET. Will that be next month for you??? I'm still plugging along taking the DHEA/Melatonin and all the supplements. Counting down the AF's until I can cycle again!!! Good luck and to you girl!!!

Hi Booboo ...............

Had a lovely weekend thanks. Let us know what your FS says when you next see him/her 3-day weekend's would be lovely!!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 27-08-2013 at 11:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    lol BIB I just noticed the extra F in your signatures' BFN - you're a funny one
    what month are you going again? I think I'll be cycling again at the end of Sept.
    Becksta great result!
    Em xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Emski......

LOL.....was so pi$$ed off with the whole IVF thing at the end of that last cycle that I just had to let it show!!! I'm not due to see my FS until the end of October, so won't be cycling again until the end of November....just counting down the days luv......

I read on another thread that you've picked up your meds and are awaiting AF, then it's off again for you. this is your cycle girl!!!! Here's some to get you started. I'll be watching and you on from the sidelines!!! Good luck luv!!!!...............

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great new Becksta, hows everyones w/e going? Ive noticed I seem to be up later now Im taking this dhea, anyone else find that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Booboo......

Had a good weekend thanks luv!!! Sat was spent out and about doing the rounds visiting family/friends. Yesterday we took it easy. I cooked brunch, did a bit of "domestic drudgery" around the house, read the paper and DP pottered outside doing gardening in the arvo How did your weekend go???

Can't help you r.e. "up later because of the DHEA" as the Melatonin knocks me out every night anyhoo!!! Maybe one of the other ladies can shed some light???

Ok, must go and do some work.....until next time......

Thanks
    Reviews
    mine was good thanks, had lunch out with the family on sunday for fathers day and I did some domestic drudgery too, dosent it suck lol. I think ill be out earlier tonight, feel like Im coming down with something, Im sure AF is lurking not too far as well, GREAT!! hope your week is going ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Booboo......

Sorry it's taken so long to reply. DP and I took a "mini break" last week to celebrate our birthday's (they're only a couple of days apart) and we were out and about pretending to be tourists and going to places like Underwater World and Alma Pk Zoo etc Had a great time, but now it's back to reality!!!

How's things going for you girl?? Where you at with things?? I'm booked in see my GP at the beginning of next week (AF's due at the end of next week) to organise all the blood tests I want to get done in preparation for my next cycle in November. It's been 18 months since I last had them done and I just want to see where I'm at now before I start my next cycle plus I plan to start the pill when October's AF arrives (I need to time my next cycle carefully as I have some family commitments I need to work around regarding my mum) so have to do these tests this month.

Ok girl, hope all's well with you. I'll be keeping my eye on you and my that this next cycle is your cycle!!!! Until next time......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, that's ok, good for you having the mini break, Im sure its just what you needed. I love going to underwater world and all those type of places. AF showed her face yesterday so I booked in with the IVF nurse for a CD20 apt to have ultrasound, pick up meds etc, excited nervous but ready to get started. I asked her about when to stop the DHEA and she mentioned that they usually get you to stop around that day as she said it can muck up progrestrone levels. I would have been on it only 2 months by then but don't want to wait any longer, sick of the waiting, last cycle was June for me. I think if it was something they asked me to be on I would have waited longer, I was the one bringing it up at the last meeting which is why I am on it now. Trying to do anything to help. Gl for your GP apt next week, I hope AF arrives when she should so all of your plans with your mum work out ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks Booboo.... Good luck to you too girl!!!.....I'll be watching........

and to you luv!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just a quick update, picked up meds last Wed and had scan just to check no cysts and all looked good , they got me to stop the DHEA that day also. Waiting for AF, due about Wed this week, so all going well should start on the meds this week, getting real now!! Hows everyone else going?