+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news BIB congrats on being Pupo, I'll post on the other thread or pm u in future after all this is a dhea thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    You're more than welcome to come over there luv(or to pm me, whatever works for you) See you there!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yeah come over there Booboo.
    Blondie, what the hell were you doing up at that unGodly hour on a Sunday? Are you on Dex or something?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    LOFL Emski!!!!!..............................

Bugger the Dex, the 25mg's of Prednisone a day WDA has prescribed is making me enough of a scattered mess at times as it is !!! Am used to getting up at that ungodly hour everyday to get both my DP and I off to work (start early and finish early) and now I can't sleep in on the weekends because my body clock won't let me no matter how hard I try!!!

Ok luv, hope you're having a beautiful weekend Is hot and humid here in Brisvegas and I wouldn't be surprised if storms spark up again this arvo/tonight. See you over on the AACEP thread girlfriend!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I am new to this thread. I am preparing for my 3rd IVF/ICSI and this time was prescribed DHEA 75mg.
    I have been taking 50mg for a month (October) then increased the dose to 75mg since beginning of November.. On top of experiencing a few side effects , my period completely disappeared, no period for the last 10 weeks!
    I am planning to stop taking it, but was wondering how long it would take for my period to come back as I am planning my next cycle?

Any feedback much appreciated.

Cheers
    Flaussie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to wish u well for next cycle, I have been on dhea for a while now and AF still shows on time each month, effects everyone differently though. Gl, maybe speak with nurse at your fertility clinic, they may bring on AF if she dosent show? Or control your cycle differently, not sure gl