+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Booboo.................

Good to hear you're getting some decent shut-eye on the Melatonin You'll always get mixed reports on just about everything IVF related luv!!! In this particular circumstance, I wouldn't worry, and just continue on with the Melatonin until your next cycle (or more specifically, take your last capsule the night before EPU). It wont do you any harm to stay on it now (as finally attested by your FS when push came to shove!!!). But that's just my opinion luv and you need to do what you feel is right for you

Yep, am almost there. Trigger injection went off without a hitch thankfully, so now we wait and keep our Intaralipid Infusion is made from soya bean oil, egg yolks, glycerine and water. Intralipid stimulate the immune system to remove "danger signals" that lead to pregnancy loss or as my FS put it "it calms down your immune system in case there's any nasties lurking there".

In my case, its being given as a preventative, but is normally given to ladies with known immune issues (depending on what they are, of course). It's just something else to try that may help enhance implantation (I had the Endometrial Scratch done for the same reason....to help enhance implantation).

Ok luv, must go for now. Will keep you updated as events unfold. Until next time.............

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll b sticking with all the supplements feel a bit like a druggy popping all these pills lol. melatonin sometimes makes me feel a bit groggy in the morning can't say I've had any other side affects so far anyway. ill b thinking of u tomorrow sweet, sending lots of best wishes for beautiful embies and a quick recovery after EPU x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Booboo...........

Feeling groggy in the morning is a common side effect, but that should resolve itself fairly quickly. I had no side effects either
    Thanks for all your best wishes luv, it's very much appreciated. I just hope all my eggs are good to go Ok girl, have a great day and I'll see you on the other side!!!

Until then..............

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Booboo........

Just a quick post to tell you EPU went well. My FS got 8 eggs (not sure what happened to the other one as yet, but will find out tomorrow). Have spoken to the lab and 6 out of the 8 eggs were good to go and all were ICSI'd successfully, so that's a relief after last cycle's drama

DP's sperm thawed out well and there was motility there (which is good to see with TESA'd sperm). My eggs looked fine too she said (or else there would of been notes on the report she was reading from and there were none).For some reason, I didn't have the Intralipid Infusion (maybe I'll have it at ET if all goes well), but will follow that up tomorrow when I call for fertilisation report.

So, now we and channel for good fertilisation!!! Be Be back tomorrow to let you know how it went.

Take care luv and until then.................

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear all went well, 6 mature out if 8 is great, hope to hear some happy news tomorrow x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Booboo.......

Just quickly letting you know 5 of my 6 eggs fertilised, but I've only got 4 as one egg fertilised abnormally. Am feeling really disappointed and downhearted at the moment and not at all confident

Anyhoo, have to decide whether to still go ahead with a Day 5 transfer on Monday or a Day 3 transfer on Sat. I'm leaning towards Sat (am going to get him to transfer 3 again) at this point but will make up my mind for sure when I find out how they're faring tomorrow.

Ok luv, hope all's well with you. Until next time.................

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will be keeping my fx for u sweet, hope all 4 make it, try not to be disheartened I know easier said than done, hope they r all little fighters x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Booboo......

Just letting you know all 4 emby's are alive and kicking this morning and doing what they should. At Day 2, I've got 2x2cells..1xGrade4 and 1xGrade3 (5's the highest grade possible at my lab and apparently difficult to get) and 2x4cells...1xGrade 4 and 1xGrade 3. ET's booked in for mid morning tomorrow. Am having 3 transferred again (but would do all 4 if they let me based on my age, the fact none of the embryo's are Grade 5's and the number of failed cycles behind me) but I doubt I'd be allowed to.

Anyhoo, will be happy if the embryo's maintain their grades going into tomorrow, but would be delighted if the Grade 3's go up to a Grade 4. Will see in the morning where they're at before transfer (will call the lab first thing in the morning for an update). Incidentally, the quality of these embryo's are slightly better than the last lot in my previous cycle, so there has been a smidgeon of improvement which will hopefully mean a BFP for me!!!

Hope all's well with you luv. Will let you know how I get on after transfer. I get a Xmas BFP!!!

Until then luv..............

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear, id be happy with that. I'm feeling rather average, too many thoughts going on in my head tired and exhausted. Looking forward to seeing friends tonight, that should cheer me up, all the best with ET x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Booboo......

Just a quick post to let you know the "3 Amigo's" were transferred this morning. Have posted more in depth on the AACEP thread, so head over there for a read luv (I'm still feeling drowsy from all the meds). So, its and for a Xmas BFP!!!

Hope you had a great night out with your friends and are feeling better today. Will keep you updated as I go (I mainly post in the AACEP thread) Hope you're having a great weekend so far girl Time for me to head back to the lounge

Until next time...................