Certegy ezi pay? | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Certegy ezi pay?

take home layby.
    Has anyone used this? I want to go through them to purchase a couch and a dining table but I was curious to see if it matters if you are self employed? They say you have to be working 30+ hours a week but nothing about being self employed. Any information would be helpful. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing, would like to know as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if you are stil curious. This is how my engagement ring was purchased. It worked out well. I definitely use it again if I needed to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I've used them twice with no issues. As long as you put down that you work 30+ hours a week, you shouldn't have any problems.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I recently got a line of credit from them for additional warranty on a (used) car I bought through a dealership.... I'm self-employed and had no troubles whatsoever

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes, I am with them. No troubles at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've also used them twice, no issues. First was to purchase bicycles, 2nd time was purchase dh & my wedding bands. No troubles

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Where abouts can you use certegy to buy furniture? They aren't very forthcoming on what retailers accept their line of credit.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    They won't care about the 30 plus hours so long as you provide bank statements showing that you earn sufficient income as to not be put into 'financial hardship' paying their payments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would NEVER do Certegy Ezipay again!!! They had taken payments from me without crediting my account..i then needed to PROVE to them that this had happened with screenshots of my bank account!!! They never returned my calls, i wasted a lot of $$ calling them, at least 5 calls, for just one basic layby...so frustrating while they charge you a monthly processing fee..how rude. The company that my layby was with called me to advise that they were no longer going to deal with Certegy and that all payments would cease from my direct debit with them....well it did just once and then they took another payment out in the new month, i guess so they could charge me the monthly fee...sneaky