Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank u xx

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you sleep on your side? If so I'd highly recommend one of these:

http://www.the-pillow.com.au/more/co...ginal_more.php

There are similar ones, search on google.

I have one & it's amazing. I know they are expensive but I figured I can either spend heaps more money going to the physio & accupuncture & have constant headaches etc, or get the pillow. I do still have issues with my neck but it's been a lot better since I started using the pillow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my latex pillow!!
    The smell should fade if you air it - I think it's just from being in the packaging. Putting a protector on it and pillow case will also mask Amy remnants of the smell if you are super sensitive.

I used to work in a bedding store and we sold heaps of memory foam - people definitely seem to like them! They are too firm for me though.

ETA- we also recommended people give 10 days or so to adjust to a new pillow before deciding they didn't like it! Probably not helpful if you are in alot of pain though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im a side and a black sleeper and a tummy sleeper sometimes too

All i know is i have a locum doctor coming to our home tonight to give me some strong pain killers cause i can hardly move my neck and my miagraine is awful.

I tried a memory foam.pillow out when we bought a new bed on Sunday they recommended one after they did a sleep test thing on.me....Should have got one then.all i know is this medi rest pillow has stuffed my neck and undone all the pysio work in 2 nights. I need something not too firm and not too soft and low profile.

I dont want to go through this again nor do i want to waste $100 on another pillow either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You poor thing. I would definitely try out the memory foam and latex in a shop and see what feels better. I know it's hard to judge from that but it might give you a bit of an idea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had the dentons pillow took a couple weeks to get used too. Then I couldn't use it because I got reflux during preg 😐, I have given up on physio i felt good on the day of going then crap the day after!!! I spent $3,000 last financial year 😳

I am at chiro now and my back and neck is AMAZING! Lots people don't believe in it but I knew it just had to be cracked in that one spot I knew for months, was telling physio where abouts she didn't do a thing to try and fix it.

I find physios try and sell you things.. Classes.. Shoes.. Pillows... Etc my chiro doesn't do anything like that just readjust if I am naughty and lift something heavy etc

Idammed

Thanks
    Reviews
    My physio doesnt sell pillows so they werent trying to make me buy anything from them

Today i got a dunlopillo soft latex pillow for $95. Its airing outside atm.

The sales assistant got me to lay on a few sideways to check my spine was properly aligned and not too high or too low and this one was perfect apparently so fingers crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you found something!

I know it's an expense but it will probably be worth it in the long run! I've suffered for about 10 years of my life with chronic neck pain & still can't really get any answers. I've also wasted thousands of dollars on doctors & various treatments so I've had to do some trial and error & find the things that help & stick to them. The pillow is one thing that helps so although it's expensive it does save me money on stupid waste-of-time-and-money treatments in the long run.

Good luck with your new pillow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, until now i never knew such expensive pillows existed lol

And $100 is the cheaper end of the expensive ones lol.....will let u know how the latex goes, and the new bed which is being delivered tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well thought id update for anyone else having similar issues.....One night sleeping on my new latex pillow and our brand new bed and i felt better instantly - not 100% but a definite improvement and yes the latex is great! Highly recommend it and i aired it for 2 days and cant smell anything when i sleep on it either - very happy