+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default JULY: Baby gender old wives tales, a winter recipe and our Disney On Ice review

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all not too cold where you are this July! You may have already seen our July newsletter but if not, here are some highlights...

Win a SAS Computer Game Pack!
    Win one of 3 Ergobaby Stowaway Carriers
    Win an i-Mat and a My Baby's Own Deluxe Travel Chair!
    Win a year's supply of Sudocrem!
    Win a hamper of QV Products for you and your baby!

Why you SHOULD 'fight' with your partner

"Often I work with couples who tell me their relationship is good as “they never fight” ... this only leads to resentment and misunderstanding."

10 old wives tales to predict your baby’s sex
    Here are the 10 fun ways to find out the sex of your baby before it’s born ...

Disney On Ice Princesses & Heroes: cool family fun

"When taking the kids to Disney On Ice I was expecting them to be excited to see some of their favourite characters and to be thrilled by the skating, the songs and the spectacle."

Pregnancy, parenting and rheumatoid arthritis
    "I certainly didn’t contemplate an incurable, chronic and painfully debilitating disease affecting my path to and throughout parenthood."

A stranger called me “boring” and they were right!’
    "I cannot pinpoint the exact moment that I lost my sense of self, but it happened somewhere along the way to becoming a wife and mother. One minute I’m full of hopes and dreams, the next I’m just going through the motions."

The benefits of skin-to-skin contact after birth
    That first cuddle with your newborn is a magical time, but did you know it's also an important time for the health of both mum and baby?

Anyway! Make sure you share any interesting links with your friends!

See you next month ...

BH Ed!
    Last edited by BH-tech; 17-08-2015 at 11:14. Reason: Link Update