+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    News from me - trying to track down a defensive driving course where there is an instructor in the car for the practical parts. Not having any luck thus far - they all say they don't do that. I thought it would be a good option to help overcome my driving fear, but obviously it's not going to work. I can barely drive around the block alone, there's no way I could do the course without an instructor.

I'm thinking of just giving up with driving. I now have no-one I can drive with because DH yelled at me last time, so I don't want to go with him anymore.

I really wanted to learn to sword-fight but I have no way of getting there unless I can drive so I'm currently looking for youtube videos which I can use to teach myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    News from me - trying to track down a defensive driving course where there is an instructor in the car for the practical parts. Not having any luck thus far - they all say they don't do that. I thought it would be a good option to help overcome my driving fear, but obviously it's not going to work. I can barely drive around the block alone, there's no way I could do the course without an instructor.

I'm thinking of just giving up with driving. I now have no-one I can drive with because DH yelled at me last time, so I don't want to go with him anymore.

I really wanted to learn to sword-fight but I have no way of getting there unless I can drive so I'm currently looking for youtube videos which I can use to teach myself.
    I think the defensive driving courses are run through the police, if that helps. If they dont do it though, they might be able to help yoy contact someone who does.

And thanks anewme. We posted at the same time.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone got a good cure for loneliness/homesickness??

goddamnit!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    Anyone got a good cure for loneliness/homesickness??

goddamnit!!!
    Strawberries and nutella :-)
    I just had some and it was so good.

I hate home sickness :-( I see my parents maybe twice a year and it's hard :-/ hope it gets better for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockKnockPenny View Post
    Strawberries and nutella :-)
    I just had some and it was so good.

I hate home sickness :-( I see my parents maybe twice a year and it's hard :-/ hope it gets better for you
    Hahaha thanks - I moved 8 months ago, and this is the first time its hit. I thought I was in the clear!!! Probably the fact that I'm tired and have to work night duty tonight isn't helping.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    Hahaha thanks - I moved 8 months ago, and this is the first time its hit. I thought I was in the clear!!! Probably the fact that I'm tired and have to work night duty tonight isn't helping.....
    Yeah night duty doesn't help :-( it's good you lasted 8 months though
    Hope you have a good shift!