+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Change table

Hi everyone, I am looking at buying a baby change table with a removable bath tub. Can anyone recommend one at all, preferably budget friendly??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, target or big w have those with a bathtub built in them, I am not sure if they can be removed or not, but they have shelves underneath and pockets along the sides for bits and pieces. They are priced around $99. Probably the cheapest ones I have seen or else maybe you could pick up one second hand from the likes of Gumtree!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I personally wouldn't get one with a bath. We used our baby bath twice and then either the kitchen or laundry sink. It was so much easier to fill up and empty the sink then try and fill up the bath and then empty it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have one with the bath underneath and love it. Used it with my first until he was about 10 months old, then with my second until he was about 6 months. I got mine from babies r us for about $100. It has a hose to empty the bath (which I just left pointing into the real bath) and got a shower hose that fits over a tap to fill it up.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Similar Threads

1. Change table antics
    By CountryGirl77 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22-02-2013, 11:21
  2. Change Table Organization!!!
    By gluteousmaximus in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 30-01-2013, 07:58
  3. Change Table
    By Spratty in forum Product Recommendations & Questions