Closed Thread
Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I chose my donor from ababysa and they have been great with communication. Excited to be on the path now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Makey, so sorry to hear your news ((hugs))

Helenmac so pleased for you it sounds like you have your issues all sorted out which is fantastic news. Not long til you go. Best of luck, it's about time we had some positive results.

I'm still awaiting my results, I'm pretty deflated as I've been on edge all day waiting for the call that never came. We have had way too many negatives of late for my liking, it's time for a run of positives!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jodi - It might not be bad news... my call didn't come either and it was because the clinic wanted to get hold of our Professor to check on the numbers. It could all be fine. Fingers crossed for you.

Lots of love and babydust xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally got the call and I am a negative as well. I'm not going to be able to get back on here for a while my iPad wont let me log on for some reason. I'm using my hubbies but he doesn't like me being on this website as a rule and right now he is adamant that I should steer clear. Good luck BB4me I hope u have better news

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear it Jodi xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ****e - Jodi... so so sorry - OMG these results aren't going well at all.. that is so unfair, you've been here before and I know it was a big thing to come back again. What more can I say. I can only imagine what you are going through... its my worst fear as well. Why can't we do it at home with donors, or at least somewhere even a little closer at the same expense....and not have to travel so far, and invest so much in this process? I'm at a loss what to say... because I know what it must feel like.... thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    YES they are amazing - I've sung their praises before - and if we ever have to come back, or are even able to - I would do EVERYTHING in my power to choose a donor through them.

I met Lara on Tuesday and she is amazing, which I knew already - I've had so much correspondence with them (unfortunately Tina was away overseas - she is such a bright bubbly darling, so helpful, both of them - and I really wanted to meet her, but wasnt able to) Their hearts are in the right places, they track the donors, follow up on ALL their appointments, make sure they know what they are doing, and when they are doing it, even down to when do you think your period is due, then phone them to check, then phone the clinic, as the clinic is very busy - they just wont leave anything to chance. She said she wouldnt be able to sleep at night. They are looking after both parties and I could just go on and on... hence why I recommended them earlier. So glad you found a suitable donor through them.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmama74 View Post
    I chose my donor from ababysa and they have been great with communication. Excited to be on the path now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops - I was meant to ask this a few days ago - what did all you previous SA'ers do with your sharps container when you left? I don't want to leave it in the accommodation and we won't have time to drop it at the clinic?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jodi - I'm really sorry to hear that your result was a negative. (I also can't log onto BubHub using my ipad at the moment - it completely crashes... Hope they sort it out, because that's very annoying)

Sooty - I brought my sharps container back with me and gave it to my IVF clinic here in Australia to dispose of when I had finally finished all my progesterone and clexane injections. Fingers crossed for you for Monday.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbowchaser For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jodie - OMG I truly don't know what to say. How devastating for you. I am so sorry. Xx