Hi Ladies, Unfortunately our pregnancy is not progessing as it's a biochemical. I am devastated and can't understand why this is happening to me. I"m feeling really sorry for myself today so thought I would vent to you ladies. I had another blood test this morning so they can confirm that I will miscarry and hopefully avoid a D&C. Will find out later today. As you can imagine I'm pretty confused. My FS is telling me I just have to get back over there and try again as it's a good sign I got pregnant, yet the immunity doctor is telling me to wait as I need more tests and stronger drugs to prevent my body rejecting the pregnancy. It is so confusing when doctors have different views. I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who has had a similar history to me that could offer some advice. I have been through 15 years of IVF with 6 miscarriages, 2 ectopics, 2 stilborns, 2 sets of donors with only one biochemical pregnancy. We still have 6 frozen embryos in SA but we are now questioning our donors eggs. It's so hard to know if its your body or the embryos. Our donor has donated 4 x previously and all other recipients achieved a pregnancy the first time, but of course I don't know if those pregnancies resulted in a live birth. I believe the clinics should be telling us this information as if they all ended in biochemicals you would question the quality of her eggs. Anyway I'm ranting now. I'm just hoping there is someone out there who can offer me some hope. I'm questioning it all at the moment as I don't know what we should do next.