Closed Thread
Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole - Congrats on the arrival of your girls. You've just commenced the very best job in the world!

Pixel - glad to hear all is okay with you and that you had the scan and can now relax.

Sooty - my 1st OB's appointment is next week.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbowchaser For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nicole - How beautiful. Two gorgeous girls. I am sooo happy for you. Again shed a tear (baby announcements make me so sooky). May you all have a safe, peaceful, healthy and happy life together. I bet you just cannot stop staring at them!!! Xxxx

Rainbow and Sunny - A huge relief for us. I just want no more drama! So looking forward to his 6 month vaccinations on 24/10. I am then planning to go to baby sign, swimming and music lessons. Can't wait.

Sooty - I am with Helon, get the letter. I had a bit of grief leaving Joburg, but cracked it and they left me alone. Mmmmmm must have been all that Progesterone and the overwhelming need to protect the Springbok (I found out the day before we flew home that I was pregnant).

Pixel - so pleased for you Hun. Hoping you are taking it easy.

Emski - sorry I forgot to reply. We took our planning at a leisurely pace and it took approximately 3.5 months from time of deciding to go ahead to transfer. As soon as they sync the donor's and your cycle, it just flys from there.

Thanks to all of you for your warm thoughts and wishes. Xx

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

emski72  (10-10-2013),Pixel  (11-10-2013),sootymay  (10-10-2013),Sunny15  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to pop in and say hi

Ive been lurking and reading.

I have just emailed CFC to start along another path.

And thank for for sharing, it has helped me open another door to a different path.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francesthecat - Big Welcome !!!! Good luck.

Any questions at all, fire away, we're all here to help xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    francesthecat - Welcome...Ive just read your signature block...my goodness, you have been through the wringer. Feel free to ask any questions or share your experiences. Congrats on starting your donor journey.

Laned - Roll on 24 October!!! Swimming lessons, music etc...I cant wait to do all that with my child .

Rainbow - I bet next week cant come quick enough for you.

Pixel
    - Fabulous.....you must be SOOOO relieved.

Sooty
    - Good luck Humira shopping!!
    Nicole - Congratulations on the birth of Ella and Charli...gosh, it only seems like yesterday that you got your BFP!!!! Glad to hear that they are both well....you must be over the moon.
    Last edited by Sunny15; 10-10-2013 at 21:42.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (11-10-2013),Pixel  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances - A big warm welcome to you. Wow, your signature Demonstrates a heartbreaking ride. Wishing you the very best in your egg safari. The women on this thread are incredible. It is due to their stories that I got the courage to go. Now we feel like the luckiest people on the planet.

Sunny - believe it or not, it won't be long until you are enrolling your little one into swimming, music etc.Trust me when you look back, you will wonder how the time passed so quickly. It seems like only yesterday we were in Sth Africa. Hard to believe it was over a year ago!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies for the warm welcome. You made me cry damn IVF hormones

Happy Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Nicole two beautiful girls - I love there names. So happy for you - well done

Welcome francesthecat good luck with your current cycle and feel free to ask any questions. PS I've got 2 fur babies aswell - love them to bits.

Yesterday was the first day in 11 days there was no black brown in my crinone and the cramping seemed to be reduced so hoping I am well on the mend but going to really stick to bed for the next 3 days to hopefully really heal any wound. It's tempting to do stuff around the house but a friend who went through this gave me a hard talking to so am not getting complacent.

I had a lovely surprise yesterday by a email from our donor which came through the agency. She thanked us for the gift we gave and expressed how her and her family were happy for our news and that she was so happy so was able to help us. The agency has allowed me to send an email back which I did last night. I was crying as I expressed how deeply her gift has affected our lives and how grateful I am. I know that they do not encourage contact in South Africa but I personally really feel good about sharing the impact she has made in our lives. The agency we used for our first donor also passed an email on from our donor and again I loved hearing from her. I know everyone feels differently about this.

have a great weekend

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pixel For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello there ladies.... Happy Saturday.
    just to give you a little update....
    well we still appear to be tracking nicely, our recent beta was 31950! From weds morning (5w5d). I am today 6w1d....
    Not quite leaping about just yet but we are sure feeling a little less frantic.. We still have to get beyond the 9 week mark which is the dreaded milestone for us. We are heading off to see our obs on Monday 21st to take a look at what's happening, so fingers crossed we will have more concrete information at that stage.

Still not feeling too out of sorts so really not getting carried away with myself. Apart from tenders BBs and a little bit of afternoon/evening nausea I really don't feel too bad.. And as we all know, the dreaded progesterone loves messing with our heads in this regard.

Yesterday was our first day without the joy that is gestone! I have been using the pessaries for 24 hours and to be honest, I'll be glad to do the jab tonight! Jeez they are messy! Dr le roux said I could use the pessaries as opposed to the crinone... I've heard a few stories about how crinone can affect your mental demeanour and I thought I was under enough pressure already!! I've used the pessaries before and although a bit mucky, they don't bother me in any other way so I'm sticking with those.

How is everyone else going?
    welcome to the newcomers...it's lovely to have you join us.

Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    DONOR SEARCHING
    francesthecat
    Angelmama74

Helenmac (Cape Town - ? Nov/Dec)

Crystal4431 (Zlin - ET 28 Jan)
    January (Cape Town - ? Mar)
    Sahndi (Cape Town - ? 2014)

DONOR SELECTED
    DJShears

DONOR CONTRACT (signed by both parties)
    Net3811 (Barbados - ET 12 Dec)
    PeaSoup (Cape Town - ET ? Dec)

RECEIVED TREATMENT CYCLE
    JodiW (Cape Town - FET 11 Nov)
    BB4Me (Cape Town - FET 11 Nov)

COMMENCED MEDICATIONS
    Makeba (Cape Town - FET 5 Nov)
    Sootymay (Cape Town - ET ?)

IN CAPE TOWN FOR PROCEDURES

2WW - WAITING FOR BFP

BFP
    Abundance1 (2x5D)
    Helonweels (2x5D)
    Pixel (2x4D - singleton)

Rainbowchaser (2x3D Frozen) EDD 19/5/14
    Wishmeluck (1x5D)
    Sunny15 (2x5D - singleton) - EDD 16/4/14
    Anait (2x5D - singleton)
    Jennilee67 (2x5D - singleton)
    BJ04 (1x5D)
    AllieOop (2x5D - singleton)
    Araline (2x5D)
    TwoWhites (2x5D - singleton)

GRADUATES
    Nicole72 (twin girls)
    Missleo (boy & girl - 28/9/13)
    SVD (twin boys - 6/9/13)
    Laned (boy - 24/4/13)
    JodiW (boy)
    Smika (girl)
    Chascabear
    Sahndi (boy)
    Theresa68 (girl)
    WilsonJoy (twin boys)
    Jed (boy & girl)
    SummerShine (boy)
    Sally08 (twins)

2013 STATS

BFP = 17 (15 fresh & 2 frozen/4 sets of twins)
    BFN = 10 (9 fresh & 1 frozen)
    Pregnancy Loss = 1
    Bio-chemical = 1
    Unkown Results = 7
    Last edited by January; 12-10-2013 at 15:30.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Twowhites  (14-10-2013)