Closed Thread
Page 54 of 95 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies Thanks for all the very kind words

January, I totally agree with what you said, when one door closes another opens. We'll get there in the end I'm sure and by we I mean you too

Pixel,oooohhhh 1 one more day to find out if baby pixie or pixies are on board!!!! So exciting, I'll be checking in tomorrow

Sooty, Lots of ladies get their testing completed by their FS and then they don't interperate the results correctly. I really really liked Dr.M, he's a kind soul

Laned, it was very frustrating, I think she meant well but just was not understanding that I have poor egg quality as well. She was treating me as there were only immune issues. I did try to explain but she got snappy so I just left it and thought this isn't for me. That's the thing with clinics and doctors its just not always a match

Jodi, safe travels on your flight home

Angelmama, weight was never mentioned to me, I have 3 to 4 more kilos to get off before we go

On a positive note, I think we may have found a donor. However she's not a proven donor which our last donor wasn't proven either. Rikki said I could request an AMH test to be completed if that would help ease my concern. My concern is not actually her egg supply, my concern is that she's young and it will be summer and I'm worried she'll be partying while making eggs for me. I sound like an old goat, she should be out having fun at 20 and that's what worries me Just wondering if I should hang off and wait to see who will be donating for January or just get Rikki to ask her what her plan would be if she is asked to donate in January. Is it just me or am I crazy but summer was meant for going out at 20, yeah?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crystal4431 For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Crystal, I went with an unproven donor and had her AMH tested which came back great. We got 20 eggs but for some reason they were of very poor quality. The embryologist could not tell me why and said that even with proven donors this can happen Good luck with choosing a donor

The clinic in Greece does sound amazing. I asked DP this morning where his head was at with the whole thing and he said "I'm in!" so it's up to me to make the decision as to whether we do it again or not

Pixel and JodiW - thinking of you both today

Hi everyone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well your not going to believe this but I have to wait until tommorrow for the result! It went out from pathology at 10am but is still not ready! Thanks Jodi I did as you said and marked it as urgent. So have to go to GP to get result as FS isn't open. At first the receptionist at GP said sorry no we can't help you'll have to wait but with some sweet talk she found a way - so at least I don't have to wait until Monday. Will keep you posted
    Last edited by Pixel; 20-09-2013 at 17:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Been floating around reading everyone's posts... good luck Pixel and Jody.
    Heres to lots of baby dust coming your way!

AFM I received my treatment plan from Heidi.. we leave on the 30 October with my first scan with Dr H on the 31. If all go's to plan with my lining my transfer will happen on Melbourne Cup day.... Im hoping that is a good sign (not that Im a punter but will take anything!!). For the past month I have been indulging in Bowen treatment, reflexology and acupuncture.... It's helped with my period and general stress levels. Also started on Prednisolone & Plaquenil as I've been diagnosed with early stages of Lupus.... gotta love autoimmune issues!

Big hello to everyone else. Enjoy the weekend!

Makey x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Makeba - Woohoo...you are getting to the pointy end of things now...Melbourne Cup day has to be a sign....Im backing you in!! So sorry to hear about the early stages of Lupus...that must have been a shock....will you give the Intralipid Infusion a go?

Pixel - How frustrating for you? AND don't they realise that there are a plethora of Bubhub Aunties that are waiting on the news too!!

January - So lovely to have the backing from DP....take the time to sort it in your head hun...you really have been through the ringer. Thinking of you.

Crystal - It really is hard negotiating the maze of clinics and donors...wish it could be so much easier but it is such a personal journey/choice. Stick with it Crystal, you will get there, I know you will.

Jodi - Hope you have an event free trip home and there is no alcohol to be had...I still have everything crossed for you.

Laned - Thanks for your kind words. I agree...we have waited so long for this moment and we just want to be our little family, plus bub and I may need a fair bit of time to get into a routine. I may want my mum around, but we will see. It will be hard for my parents to stay away, as this will be their first grandchild...they thought, as did I, that there maybe a good chance of no grandchildren. Bless them....and they have been such a wealth of support. My mum has always been there to talk to when I haven't been able to get in touch with DP (he works down a mine). Love them dearly.

Sooty - What a bonus that you have been able to get some direction from Dr Matthias...he sounds wonderful...Im hearing such good things about him. Your comments re: trying with your own eggs or keep going with donor was really honest...thank you for sharing. "This feels right now"....beautiful words.

Rainbow - Hi...how are you feeling?

AFM
    How come no one tells you about the dry mouth when your pregnant....darn, I couldn't get enough water into me last night.

I take my last Gestone shot next Wednesday....the purple Gestone bag, that I almost had to sit on the top to zipper the lid it was so full, is almost empty...it looks a little sad! Another connection to SA will be severed....but the most important one is still on board and I hope going from strength to strength.
    Last edited by Sunny15; 20-09-2013 at 21:34.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (21-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just about to jump on the plane, just got the call its a negative for me. Looks like I will be returning in November, good luck pixel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jodi...b*gger, b*gger, b*gger. So sorry Jodi. I hope Plan B forms during your flight. Take care of yourself. Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Jodi, l'm so sorry to read your news, I don't have words to express how much I wanted a BFP for you my cycle buddy
    Thank you for supporting me and picking me up when I was down, thank you for sending me good luck.

I hope you have a good flight home and take comfort in knowing you have little ones waiting for you november.

In a way as torturous as not knowing is I have one more night to dream the dream.

Xxx pixel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Pixel....will be logging onto Bubhub all day tomorrow!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Makeba so happy to hear from you and that your all set for a cup day win!
    Sorry to hear of the auto immune issues. I started on Plaquenil a few months ago for rheumatoid arthritis (also early stages) I found I have to take it at night to avoid an upset stomach/bowel evacuation but it has for the most part been successful for joint pain. This for me has had huge impact of my lifestyle as I had lost confidence to do many forms of exercise/activities in fear of ending up with an acute joint attack of unbearable pain.

Crystal l so know what your going through there are so many elements/decisions that are hard to way up in the donor decisions especially for a second time. As we try to eliminate risks, but I think a 20 year old has at least a lot less summers of partying under her belt.
    Does her profile suggest partying? Or you just remembering how much fun you had as a 20yr old

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pixel For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (21-09-2013)